The Mindstream is DEAD!! I'm getting mine soon!

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what its worth, I've had good luck communicating with them via Facebook messenger.

That's good to know. I'm giving them benefit of the doubt and assuming they're inundated with messages while only having a few employee.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Waiting for Mr. Tank Personality to post a video on cost per test for Trident vs 1/8 cent for MindStream.

Yep, thats not coming.

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for Mr. Tank Personality to post a video on cost per test for Trident vs 1/8 cent for MindStream.

Yep, thats not coming.

What???

Maybe I am in the same boat as a bunch of trident people were prior to full launch, but until I see some real interaction from the manufacturer I’m not throwing my dollars in.

This silence is deafening and tells me that marketing is too expensive at this stage. (along with asking for money 6-8 weeks prior to delivery).

I really want this thing to be successful, but for me, so fsr, everything points to bad business practice. These guys aren’t neptune. They havent been around for the long haul.

You better step up and start supporting your product if you expect the major majority of us to have any trust in you... You dont get the benefit of the doubt like companies that have been producing product for a decade or more.

The fact that this thread has had almost zero response from mindstream is disturbing. neptune can pull that ****, you cant.....

ddrueckh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What???

Maybe I am in the same boat as a bunch of trident people were prior to full launch, but until I see some real interaction from the manufacturer I’m not throwing my dollars in.

This silence is deafening and tells me that marketing is too expensive at this stage. (along with asking for money 6-8 weeks prior to delivery).

I really want this thing to be successful, but for me, so fsr, everything points to bad business practice. These guys aren’t neptune. They havent been around for the long haul.

You better step up and start supporting your product if you expect the major majority of us to have any trust in you... You dont get the benefit of the doubt like companies that have been producing product for a decade or more.

The fact that this thread has had almost zero response from mindstream is disturbing. neptune can pull that ****, you cant.....

Have you called them (802 399 2494 ) or emailed them ([email protected] )? I don't see why it is a requirement for a manufacturer to offer support or answer questions on this site or any other when you can contact them through their own site. If they don't respond when you try the above, I would be worried as well. I don't think it is fair to bash them for not being active on this site.

Rich Klein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chiming in with the rest - just would like to hear from some fellow reefers that are using the product successfully. Right now it's still "vapor ware". Mindstream would be smart to prime the pump by giving deep discounts to a number of reefers. I'm hoping to jump on the bandwagon shell out the 1K for their product, but not willing to take a chance on a new vendor without any track record of success.

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chiming in with the rest - just would like to hear from some fellow reefers that are using the product successfully. Right now it's still "vapor ware". Mindstream would be smart to prime the pump by giving deep discounts to a number of reefers. I'm hoping to jump on the bandwagon shell out the 1K for their product, but not willing to take a chance on a new vendor without any track record of success.
We will keep you updated!

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates on anticipated shipping dates? Feedback from testers?

I checked FB and didn't see an update but the MySpace comment made me chuckle.

Capture.PNG

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A facebook user's return pump died and O2 levels plumeted. Mindstream emailed him personally to ask what happened to his o2 levels. Great customer service so far. :)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on ordering one of these before long. Just the space it saves is a huge plus. PLUS it would be nice to be able to look at my tank, see my acan is looking a little funny, and not have to set aside 30 minutes to test everything to make sure the tanlmisnt out of what just to realize it’s eating a price of food or something. I’d love to just open my app and see where all my numbers are in near real time.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back