!!!THE MOST FEARED ACRO OF ALL TIME!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
edited-image_zpsfwsm8tyb.png

"Mr Neutron is the most powerful and dangerous being in the universe. He is able to destroy galaxies with his wrist and tear fruit machines apart with his eyeballs. He was also under close surveillance by the U.S. Government, which causes him to escape to a suburban area in England. While in hiding, he falls in love with his future bride Mrs Scum. Yet when he proposes the American government, unaware of Mr Neutron's location, starts a nuclear war plan consisting of blowing up every country on the planet, which eventually destroys Earth. Still, the couple managed to escape."

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0627-2.jpg

FutNA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, looks like another to add to my shipment. Good thing we didn't ship this week Adam. Very nice and I have been wanting to get a few more yellow frags.

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice!!!

wait... Adam did you just do a facestagram post all at once?

Last edited:

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! The coral is pretty nice too! Lol.

Seriously. Mr. Neutron looks awesome!!! Now expect somewhere around 60 pms requesting Mr. Neutron hitchikes his way to their house in a growout battlebox!

Reef Doc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like a cyclops on roids
Speaking of that Inland's Cyclops ... what does this guy look like as a mature colony. I think that maybe the site pic is not doing it the justice it deserves.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Speaking of that Inland's Cyclops ... what does this guy look like as a mature colony. I think that maybe the site pic is not doing it the justice it deserves.

Great question! The cyclops is another one of those super under appreciated and often overlooked acros. I'm sure my site does not help the matter much but in all fairness I am ok with this, at least for now. Only because it's in such short supply, that I'd rather hang on to as much of it as I can lol.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is the difference between this and Pink Floyd?

Id say the most pronounced would be the polyp color. seems like the floyd's got a lot of red in them. Maybe some floyd keepers can validate that one for me?

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

"Mr Neutron is the most powerful and dangerous being in the universe. He is able to destroy galaxies with his wrist and tear fruit machines apart with his eyeballs. He was also under close surveillance by the U.S. Government, which causes him to escape to a suburban area in England. While in hiding, he falls in love with his future bride Mrs Scum. Yet when he proposes the American government, unaware of Mr Neutron's location, starts a nuclear war plan consisting of blowing up every country on the planet, which eventually destroys Earth. Still, the couple managed to escape."

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0627-2.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0627-2.jpg
Wow was the first thing that came out of my eyes Adam!!!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back