The Most Incredible Favia Pack We've Ever Made, Pure WYSIWYG

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey there reefers,

Made a couple of packs right before we end shipping on December 12th. There are some exceptional goodies this round and I'm sure there's something here for everyone!

View all of the packs here or click the photos: https://www.legendary-corals.com/wysiwyg-frag-packs

First off is our favia pack, 21 pieces of collector quality goodness!

Ridiculous Collector's Favia Pack, WYSIWYG
Retail Value: $1200, Pack Price: $800 Shipped

Names listed from left to right.
Row 1: LC Blue Magma, Rain of War, LC Applejacks, JF Top Fuel, FX Yellow Brick Road/ JF Gold Rush, LC Paradise Fears, LC Ferrari Enzo
Row 2: LC Supercharger, Gonzo's Spicy Lemon, Fascination, LC Hell Freezes Over, LC Megalomaniac, LC F1s, JF Dayglo
Row 3: Gonzo's War Machine, LC Yellow Fever, LC Cold Burn, CC Darth Maul, LC Voltron, WWC Ultron, LC Molten Core

Collector's Variety Pack, WYSIWYG
Retail Value: $500, Pack Price: $350 Shipped

Names listed from left to right.
Row 1: Emeralds on Fire, Gonzo's Golden Dragon Shroom, LC Cold Burn Favites, LC Deadpool Hillae
Row 2: LC Sapphire Psammacora, LC Raja Rampage Porites, LC Raven Blastomussa Merletti, JKR Rainbow Apocalypse Chalice
Row 3: CC Darth Maul Favites, WWC Bizzaro Cyphastrea, Jose Casas Pink Stylocoeniella, LC Petroglyphs

Pick up any of these Ricordea packs for $200 shipped! We still have plenty of Ricordeas WYSIWYG if there's any specific color you're looking for.

Cheers,
Darwin

Last edited:
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
why are you guys ending shipping? for how long?
We will be ending shipping on the 12th to avoid the holiday shipping rush. Packages tend to get lost around that time of year due to the high volume of packages going around. We'll resume shipping right after the holidays, but can hold orders until then.

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
We will be ending shipping on the 12th to avoid the holiday shipping rush. Packages tend to get lost around that time of year due to the high volume of packages going around. We'll resume shipping right after the holidays, but can hold orders until then.
I think that makes sense. I was happy with my order from you guys before and would be willing to wait

Are you LAB TESTING your water parameters?

• YES I do or have

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • NO

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No, But want to in the future.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors