THE NECROSIS COASTER!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zekth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the post! I'd' definitely consider the notion that a more consistent climate may not experience the season gremlins to the same extent. Pretty dramatic difference in the environment inside the house between summer and winter in the midwest. I've thought anything from airborne pollen and such, to differences in groundwater may be some part of the reason, but I may never nail down exactly what happens during seasonal swings.

Do you live near fields or something else? I have friends of mine having issues with reptiles on certain period of the year due to some products on fields treatment for example. Also some RO water could be contaminated. For example some friends of mine in Paris, after the terrorist attacks in Nice has experienced strange things in their tanks due to RO water. To prevent poison in the water, they put products to kill all potential poison but it can be rought. Like you sometimes have a letter saying "don't give kids or women wating for baby this water". Even if you check your conductivity some elements are still not filtered by your RO/DI unit; and it can be polluants.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you live near fields or something else? I have friends of mine having issues with reptiles on certain period of the year due to some products on fields treatment for example. Also some RO water could be contaminated. For example some friends of mine in Paris, after the terrorist attacks in Nice has experienced strange things in their tanks due to RO water. To prevent poison in the water, they put products to kill all potential poison but it can be rought. Like you sometimes have a letter saying "don't give kids or women wating for baby this water". Even if you check your conductivity some elements are still not filtered by your RO/DI unit; and it can be polluants.

Hi there,

I also know a few people that seem to have recurring issues ate certain times of the year. Always been a wildcard for me. I do live near fields in fact and have always been suspicious of my source water in some form or another, but I may be a little on the paranoid side lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another appropriately relevant bump. I definitely had some summer gremlins this year. lol. Fortunately, i have rounded to the corner and the panic has subsided. I honestly think it may have been related to some mosquito spraying the town did early on.

I have a big fan on one end of the room that pulls a ton of air in from the opposite side, that faces the road. Oddly enough the issues were mostly isolated to the two tanks closest to the window. Alas, what can you do?

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another appropriately relevant bump. I definitely had some summer gremlins this year. lol. Fortunately, i have rounded to the corner and the panic has subsided. I honestly think it may have been related to some mosquito spraying the town did early on.

I have a big fan on one end of the room that pulls a ton of air in from the opposite side, that faces the road. Oddly enough the issues were mostly isolated to the two tanks closest to the window. Alas, what can you do?

Y’all get mosquitos up in the tundra?

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People burn garbage and whatever they can get their hands on in my hood. Probably explains some of the issues I have from time to time.

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed something 4 days ago but I worked 3 straight 12 hour days and couldn’t put my finger on it. I did a large water change and things seem better. I’m still a bit anxious

Back