The NEW IceCap REEF-Cam is HD and goes underwater!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ic_reefcam.jpg

CAPTURE and SHARE the tranquil beauty of your aquarium with the IceCap REEF-Cam. The first underwater micro camera capable of live streaming in HD (720p) from anywhere using an iOS or Android mobile device. Integrated Wifi.

Live Underwater HD (720p) Video Streaming!
  1. Waterproof camera lens
  2. Wide 120° field of view
  3. 0.9 effective megapixels
  4. Innovative micro design (1in x 1in x 3/4in)
  5. Plug and Play setup and operation
  6. Mounts inside or outside the aquarium (fully submersible)
  7. Multidirectional pivoting ball joint mount
  8. MicroSD card - save videos and photos (card not included)
  9. Built in WiFi or direct ethernet connection
  10. Wide range of accessories available
  11. Snap shot/video recording

reefcam_app.jpg

Live Stream Your Aquarium in HD...

View or Share from Anywhere!

Capture the tranquil beauty of your aquarium with the IceCap REEF-Cam. The first underwater video camera capable of live streaming in HD (720p) from anywhere using an iOS or Android mobile device. A wide-angle lens gives you a 120° field of view, allowing you to get closer to your aquatic life while still fitting all the action of your aquarium.

Innovative Micro Design

This remarkably small camera can be mounted externally or fully submersed in your aquarium without anything obstructing the view. ENJOY your aquarium from
a different perspective that can ONLY be captured UNDERWATER!

Plug and Play

Setting up the IceCap Reef-Cam could not be easier what the heck it's own integrated Wifi connection. Download the free iOS or Android app and connect to your home network (wirelessly or direct cable) and begin streaming your aquarium in a matter of minutes. It's really that simple!

Capture. Save. Share.

With a MicroSD card (not included) you can capture and store video moments. Sharing your underwater passion with friends and family is easily done from any location using your android or iOS device.

reefcam_wifibox.jpg

ic_reefcam_underwater.jpg

Techbiker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been monitoring 2 tanks that have the Ice Cap Reef Cam a camera, one On Chicago and other one in New Orleans, in 2 month the signal have not got loss, or the app crash, coolest thing is you can see as many cameras as you want.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man! I need this in my life!!

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been monitoring 2 tanks that have the Ice Cap Reef Cam a camera, one On Chicago and other one in New Orleans, in 2 month the signal have not got loss, or the app crash, coolest thing is you can see as many cameras as you want.
If you use it in tank, does it have a self cleaning mechanism? Is coralline, algae, or other organisms become a pest? Seems like I wouldn't want this IN the tank. Especially if the price tag is high. More maintenance equals more headaches for me.

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Tokyo Japan last year and they had a RC submarine with a live video camera that also release pellet food. I thought that was pretty cool too. The demonstrator was controlling the sub around an aquarium and feeding the fish while the audience watching on tv.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about algae or coraline issues blocking lens. Can you zoom in or pan
You can zoom in but it does not pan. The 120 degree lens does capture a good field of view. If you keep the lens clean coraline will not be an issue. otherwise a soaking in a mild vinegar/water solution will keep it looking new.

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you use it in tank, does it have a self cleaning mechanism? Is coralline, algae, or other organisms become a pest? Seems like I wouldn't want this IN the tank. Especially if the price tag is high. More maintenance equals more headaches for me.
The camera lends itself to be used inside or outside the aquarium. Once a week I wipe the lens clean with the provided cloth with no issues.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back