The NEW products are here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e8d60df3-9033-486e-9ec0-a302b6b285c8.png

NEW SHIPMENT JUST ARRIVED
And yes...the new products are here too!

bdb37435-ff04-4819-aeff-c44213fb117b.jpg

Our first shipment to Wilmington, NC
It's official! Our first shipment has arrived safe and sound.
Along with it comes our newest products for your reef. These products and more are now available at our online shop.

a9c51835-24fc-46a6-abd5-3ebc6f8cd6e6.png

(NEW) Mitras LX 7204
The same great technology behind the 6-cluster LX7 is now available in a more compact 4-cluster LED. This is the Mitras LX 7204.

Mitras LX7 provides the perfect blend of power and performance that grows and colors up coral like no other LED on the market.

Built-in WiFi, controllable via the myGHL cloud/PC/app, power balancing technology, exceptional even-light distribution, and more.

Click HERE to learn more.

e98d1ace-a975-496c-94d9-996f2c7bc15d.jpg

(NEW) ProfiLux Mini WiFi controller
The next generation of ProfiLux Mini is here, now with built-in Wi-Fi!

ProfiLux Mini measures and controls temperature and pH-value and can control dimmable and non-dimmable lighting, variable speed flow pumps, and much more.

ProfiLux Mini Wi-Fi controller sets are now available!

f375c6c9-e2cf-480d-a4ba-43d82066e607.png

(NEW) Propeller Breeze 3
Effective cooling never looked so good.

Featuring an all-new mounting design for rimless and euro-braced aquariums, the Breeze 3 is available in 2 to 6 fan options and 2 color options (Black or White).

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny what is the major features of the conteoller mini? To me this paired with the kh director or ipn director look like a very attractive and cost effective system.
Can we connect the power bar to it? If yes this is powerful low cost solution..

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P Mini can be controlled and setup using our app much like the ProiLux 4. As side from the built-in ports and upcoming support for LEVEL sensors and autofeeder, it also gives you the option to access and control over the myGHL cloud.

No PAB-ports are built-in.

KHD control can already be had with either a Standalone D2.1 / Maxi / ProfiLux

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we cannot have a controller outlet if we using the mini?
I see a connection port labeled for PAB?

Last edited:

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ohashimz - You can connect 1 STDL4-4 powerbar off the unit. I am ordering one today for a new seahorse tank that someone asked me to setup for them. Once I get it I will do a few videos on the setup of the unit and differences with this and the P4.

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P Mini can be controlled and setup using our app much like the ProiLux 4. As side from the built-in ports and upcoming support for LEVEL sensors and autofeeder, it also gives you the option to access and control over the myGHL cloud.

No PAB-ports are built-in.

KHD control can already be had with either a Standalone D2.1 / Maxi / ProfiLux
Did you say auto feeder????

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ohashimz - You can connect 1 STDL4-4 powerbar off the unit. I am ordering one today for a new seahorse tank that someone asked me to setup for them. Once I get it I will do a few videos on the setup of the unit and differences with this and the P4.
Man this is powerful low cost controller..wow

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Propeller breeze. How good do they work. Right now tank is aet at 77.4 but sits at like 79.5 peak day. Of course its summer. But I can just fit a 4 fan between my lights. Wondering if 4 fans would actually lower the temperate atleast a degree in peak summer. On a 100 gallon display.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Propeller breeze. How good do they work. Right now tank is aet at 77.4 but sits at like 79.5 peak day. Of course its summer. But I can just fit a 4 fan between my lights. Wondering if 4 fans would actually lower the temperate atleast a degree in peak summer. On a 100 gallon display.
@Michael Gray I have the 4 fan on my tank, it helps keep the heat from the lights to a minimum. I would say it keeps temps from getting above 80. Just a thought, your temp swing looks pretty normal at 2 degrees. that's almost exactly what mine is doing for temps.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Michael Gray I have the 4 fan on my tank, it helps keep the heat from the lights to a minimum. I would say it keeps temps from getting above 80. Just a thought, your temp swing looks pretty normal at 2 degrees. that's almost exactly what mine is doing for temps.
I'm wondering it I can get it to prevent jumping above 78.5. Obviously in summer. I was able to open windows last night cause we have a nice cooling streak. Nownits back to 77.2 currently. House AC stays at 75/76 downstairs

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh maybe I'll experiment with it but since the heat is almost over I'll just wait for the chance or luck to get a discount code and I'll purchase the 4 fan system. Wont hurt to have. But I'd need to contact artfully acrylic in regards to my top being made and I'd have to change it and have it made with the 2 small notches for the clamps. Lol I still have about 5 weeks before they make it.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh maybe I'll experiment with it but since the heat is almost over I'll just wait for the chance or luck to get a discount code and I'll purchase the 4 fan system. Wont hurt to have. But I'd need to contact artfully acrylic in regards to my top being made and I'd have to change it and have it made with the 2 small notches for the clamps. Lol I still have about 5 weeks before they make it.
Have a dremel?... on my lid I was lucky that there was just enough play to slide the clamping foot for the fan in between it and the tank. No modification needed. But if I didn’t have the space I would just cut a small notch. Easy as pie.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back