• Poll closed .
Corals.com
OP
bsn_rn_cen

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile. Not much has been going on with the tank (until tonight). The clam is still a favorite and is growing. My pistol shrimp has messed with a couple of the rfa and caused them to move from his territory. it cracks me up when he gets upset and pops over and over at them. Everything has been generally happy...or so I thought. I have always thought pajama cardinal were peaceful. I like that they seem a little dopey and just float about. Tonight I was walking down the hall and glanced at the tank and was stopped dead in my tracks. The lights were on their way down for the night and he was in the back corner. I noticed white around its face and when I leaned in I noticed the sexy shrimp hanging out of his mouth. I was shocked. My wife absolutely loves those little shrimp so I decided to rehome him in my other tank. As is chased him with the net he spit the shrimp out. I was shocked again as it fluttered down to the rock and bounced away looking thankful and annoyed. After rehoming the cardinal I made a count on the sexy shrimp and only count 5 so I'm assuming this wasn't his first snack. Has anyone else had problems with them munching inverts?

OP
bsn_rn_cen

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
I dont have many choices for quality stores in my area. I drive 2 hours for a decent shop. I got off work early Friday and drove up to see if they had anything new in. He told me they finally opened their shop in a town half way between his shop and my house. I stopped on the way through and picked up a new fish. I am still a little worried that he it will mess with the sexy shrimp buy so far he seems to care less. Let me introduce you to Frank.
20200308_205446.jpg

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Matted or other Filefish? If so, they are neat fish. Coral nippers mostly soft and lps. Mine tore through my Duncan sadly but something I'm willing to accept since it keeps aptasia in check. Clearly in my plumbing lines and/or overflow box but it does an amazing job in my display :D

OP
bsn_rn_cen

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Matted or other Filefish? If so, they are neat fish. Coral nippers mostly soft and lps. Mine tore through my Duncan sadly but something I'm willing to accept since it keeps aptasia in check. Clearly in my plumbing lines and/or overflow box but it does an amazing job in my display :D
I'm not which type it is. I do have a couple zoas in the tank but it is mostly anemone.

Are you still ordering livestock or are you going to wait it out?

• I'm still ordering and not worried

Votes: 269 33.3%
  • I'm ordering but being cautious about delivery

Votes: 155 19.2%
  • No I am not ordering right now

Votes: 345 42.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 38 4.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors