OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LSU Tiger fan here. Not a bad start to this season. Still have an incredibly brutal schedule ahead - Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi St, Florida and Texas A&M. Geaux Tigers!

The wife and I are going to the game in the Swamp this year. IF we can pull our heads out of our rectums and win a few going in, I'm hoping it will be a night game. I really don't want a 3:30 start, advantage you guys if so.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I log onto R2R or ESPN?
I know it seems ridiculous saying it this early, but

1. By the end of the year I do not think BYU will be a bad loss.

2. I still think OSU loses to Wisconsin

Wisconsins going to crush it!!

:D:D

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife and I are going to the game in the Swamp this year. IF we can pull our heads out of our rectums and win a few going in, I'm hoping it will be a night game. I really don't want a 3:30 start, advantage you guys if so.
They are always good games. Tigers are about due for a W in this series. No fun going there two years in a row though.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LSU Tiger fan here. Not a bad start to this season. Still have an incredibly brutal schedule ahead - Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi St, Florida and Texas A&M. Geaux Tigers!
H8 U

The teams I avidly follow are Virginia Tech, Auburn and UAB (Season Tickets).

Week 1 I went to 4 games:
UAB vs. Savannah State
Georgia Tech vs. Alcorn State
Auburn vs. Washington
Virginia Tech at FSU

I also went 4-0 on the weekend and really enjoyed my beginning to the college football season.

I don't know why it took me so long to realize this, but why does the top-25 even exist? There's 1 "Group of 5" program ranked this week, so we're basically ranking 25 our of 65 programs...what's the point? College basketball ranks 25 teams as well, but there are 351 programs and the final poll of 2018 had 6 non "Power 5" (and non Big East) teams ranked. I know we're going to get to the end of the season and see 11-1/10-2 teams like Fresno State, North Texas, Memphis, etc. unranked behind 8-4 P5 teams.

Last edited:

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I root for LSU and Joe Burrow now!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I root for LSU and Joe Burrow now!
Baton Rouge has really rallied around Joe Burrow. He needs some more reps with the recievers. He really has only been with the team a few months. The offense has a LOT of new parts and it is taking time to gel. He is a very smart and cool headed QB, that’s for sure.

1F971B80-2915-4A0E-8605-6AAB3F9A3A07.jpeg

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well there was a blowout that game.. :) I'm an LSU (from LA originally) and a UCF fan (alumni). Both are off to hot starts!! and FSU is doing awful, so a good season so far! haha
I almost wish I still lived in Florida so I could have a "UCF National Championship" license plate. Thinking about it more...it might be even better to have one here in Alabama. Sure, it came at the expense of my Alma Mater, but it makes Alabama fans upset for some reason and that's always worth it.

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geaux Tigers! Dad graduated from LSU and right behind Iowa I have always been a huge fan. Have been to many games including beating #1 Florida in Death Valley in 2009.

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it seems ridiculous saying it this early, but

1. By the end of the year I do not think BYU will be a bad loss.

2. I still think OSU loses to Wisconsin

I wouldn’t put my nickels on the badgers to beat the bucks. Iowa will hand wiscy their 2nd loss come this Saturday night.

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tuffy if it makes you feel better. UCF has a HUGE 2017 national champion banner on their practice field and another in the student Union.

Beating Auburn was amazing and really impressed me and the rest of the college world.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need my Hoosiers to figure it out this year! IU first (such a tough conference) and my Fighting Irish second!

It’s been tough to be a college football fan, especially for the former but I’ll still root them on!

Last edited:

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michigan would be great if they had an offesive line. It looked aweful in all three games.

Back