The Official WWC Eye Candy Thread!!!! You Don't Wanna Miss This!!!! FUEGO! FUEGO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a picture of a Rainbow Blasto from a colony we recently acquired. No frags for sale anymore sorry.

DVxwBc.jpg

I saw this ridiculous blasto in person.....its pretty nasty. Pic is dead on.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nasty Nasty Nasty!!!!

WWC10.jpg

WWC2.jpg

WWC3.jpg

WWC4.jpg

WWC5.jpg

WWC6.jpg

WWC7.jpg

WWC8.jpg

Very Very nice.

I have a question for you guys though.

With all those Chalices so Close together do they ever Sting and/or Kill each other through Coral Warfare?

I have a bunch of Chalices now but I am running out of Room and I am worried about them getting to Close to each other.

I have Favia that when they get Close to each other they get Stung.

So do you ever get this problem with your Chalices?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Very nice.

I have a question for you guys though.

With all those Chalices so Close together do they ever Sting and/or Kill each other through Coral Warfare?

I have a bunch of Chalices now but I am running out of Room and I am worried about them getting to Close to each other.

I have Favia that when they get Close to each other they get Stung.

So do you ever get this problem with your Chalices?
Yes most chalices sting each other. We don't care though we prefer to let nature do its thing in the show tanks, rarely we will intervene.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice blastos! i had one similar but not quite the same. Lost mine :/... as well as my Iron Man Colony. But i got a few still stashed away in hiding. :p

Great stuff WWC, i always tend to look.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how in the world do us hobbyists get these awesome frags, I never see em on WWC website?
We've had frags of all these over the years on the site. We try not to do massive frag events on the show tanks. You have to grow the corals, you can't just keep fragging everytime someone wants something, that's what the show tanks are for. We are building a new farm that will help us culture more frags.

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We've had frags of all these over the years on the site. We try not to do massive frag events on the show tanks. You have to grow the corals, you can't just keep fragging everytime someone wants something, that's what the show tanks are for. We are building a new farm that will help us culture more frags.

We know... We know... We just give you guys a hard time bc we're JEALOUS!!! ;) :D

Farm for frags sounds great! Looking forward to seeing what you guys roll out!

jaybk5211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I completely understand but like today you guys posted on Facebook a fish and invert list and it's not on the site so no pics. All these amazing corals I never see on the site to buy. Would it be possible for people to identify things they want and get on a list or something when it comes time to frag it?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back