The Official WWC Eye Candy Thread!!!! You Don't Wanna Miss This!!!! FUEGO! FUEGO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC%20Snowdrop%20Acro%20-%20Full.jpg

WWC French Tickler

Do you know what a French tickler is? lol that's a funny name guys!

Reefer Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My heart hurts. I'm a newbie. Will I ever get to this point? I can grow algae but can hardly keep a zoa alive. Can't get pulsing xena to grow. How do I get to where I can grow corals? Can someone give me very simple, dummy proof instructions such as add this much of this product this often.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My heart hurts. I'm a newbie. Will I ever get to this point? I can grow algae but can hardly keep a zoa alive. Can't get pulsing xena to grow. How do I get to where I can grow corals? Can someone give me very simple, dummy proof instructions such as add this much of this product this often.

Check out this section of the forum

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/new-to-saltwater-reef-aquariums-post-here.130/

Lots of people and advice in this area that can help get you going :)

Reefing-Around

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made a trip to Orlando this past week and had to drop by.... What an amazing store. Glad I was only visiting because if this store was in my back yard, I would spend every penny I had. Words cannot describe! Even my wife was impressed and she normally ignores my $$ consuming hobbies.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made a trip to Orlando this past week and had to drop by.... What an amazing store. Glad I was only visiting because if this store was in my back yard, I would spend every penny I had. Words cannot describe! Even my wife was impressed and she normally ignores my $$ consuming hobbies.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed the store and we are happy you stopped by!!! Awesome to hear that even the wife was impressed ;)

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I went to the store a couple weeks back and saw a zoa yall had for sale. I would say its the 3rd tank on the left. Right side of the tank has a hot/neon pink zoa. Had 2 frags of them. Not sure you guys recall. It was like $65 bux. Do yall remember the name?

Back