ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just crossed the 5000 view mark on our ClearView thread and it's only been 10 days since we posted it. The outreach has been phenomenal!! We have been up many many late late nights trying to integrate everything into our already pumping build schedule as we keep up with the PMs, questions, and dimension/customization submissions.

Thanks to the reefing community here at R2R!! Let us know if you have any other questions or are ready to order your very own ClearView Lid!

Griff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see on your site you have them pre set for some of the reefer series. I'm somewhat local how do I avoid paying shipping if I want to pick up in the store?

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see on your site you have them pre set for some of the reefer series. I'm somewhat local how do I avoid paying shipping if I want to pick up in the store?

Hey Griff, shoot us a PM on which model you are looking at. Checkout should offer you local pickup but is currently attaching a boxing charge to even local pickups. We have web team working on a fix, but for now we need to manually remove the box charge for local pickup.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sharkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone that ordered one of these lids have them in hand yet? They look awesome but for the price I'm wondering if we might get a video and a review of one. I'll probably be a buyer for my Red Sea Reefer 450 but would really like to see one in more detail. So if anyone has one in hand please post a video or detailed review please. Thanks...

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone that ordered one of these lids have them in hand yet? They look awesome but for the price I'm wondering if we might get a video and a review of one. I'll probably be a buyer for my Red Sea Reefer 450 but would really like to see one in more detail. So if anyone has one in hand please post a video or detailed review please. Thanks...

Nobody has theirs yet. Production will begin running this weekend so I'm sure you will see quite a few pictures soon! Video would of course be an even bigger bonus :).

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order confirmation last week. They were saying 4-5 weeks for delivery.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jimbo please stop back in and share some pictures, video or a review. Thanks..
I have a friend of mine that ordered/or is ordering a custom lid for the reefer. I will post pics as soon as he gets it as im 100% interested. Im sure IC and ArtA are getting slammed right now, so im going to wait it out before i order mine

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do all you guys REALLY think we won't share a few production pics with everybody? ;). We will be sure to throw some up here for all to see.

Now of course the comments and raving reviews....all the new awesome ClearView Lid owners will undoubtedly take care of that soon enough :).

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back