The Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY! 2 Winners WIN a Deskmate & WWC Corals!

Which tank should win the Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN?

• Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals

Votes: 169 51.5%
  • Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps

Votes: 126 38.4%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone Lou here and I one of the co-founders/co-owners of World Wide Corals. I picked up my @ESHOPPS.INC Deskmate @Reef A Palooza Orlando back in April. Right around the same time AquaMan Shalom was setting his up. So I issued him a friendly challenge... Who could set up the best Deskmate Pico Reef? Now a few months later here we are on Reef2reef. Will be posting pics of the tank in this thread soon.

Last edited:

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to have one of these little tanks! I've been considering buying one for a while... they're so cool. Winning one would make it a much easier sell for my husband though!! ;)

aquaman.shalom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone Lou here and I one of the co-founders/co-owners of World Wide Corals. I picked up my @ESHOPPS.INC Deskmate @Reef A Palooza Orlando back in April. Right around the same time AquaMan Shalom was setting his up. So I issued him a friendly challenge... Who could set up the best Deskmate Pico Reef? Now a few months later here we are on Reef2reef. Will be posting pics of the tank in this thread soon.
Super excited how this will turn out!! Maybe Reef2Reef can make a plaque or small trophy. Heheheh!

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1: Following along! Always love a good desk tank - cant wait to see what each team comes up with

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t wait to see them!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deskmate_1 Medium.jpeg

Lets go! Here is the 1st photo from the front panel view of the tank. I ended up going with an Aqua Illuminations Prime for the light with gooseneck arm. I also added the @Vivid Creative Aquatics -VCA Random Flow Generator® Nozzle to help randomize the flow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back