The Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY! 2 Winners WIN a Deskmate & WWC Corals!

Which tank should win the Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN?

• Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals

Votes: 169 51.5%
  • Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps

Votes: 126 38.4%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still undecided till the final vote is tallied, but right now leaning towards Lou. Sorry Aquaman Shalom but when yours grows in more I may change my tune.
Deskmate_1 Medium.jpeg

Lets go! Here is the 1st photo from the front panel view of the tank. I ended up going with an Aqua Illuminations Prime for the light with gooseneck arm. I also added the @Vivid Creative Aquatics -VCA Random Flow Generator® Nozzle to help randomize the flow.

Ok so here are Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps' starting photos! I posted exactly what was sent to me!

Ok so here are Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals' starting photos! I posted exactly what was sent to me!

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Not going to lie to you..i NEED this. I finally got my daughter into the reefing hobby as she goes off to college and she now wants a PICO. I finally have something in common with a teenage daughter.. I NEED IT!!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome prizes! I'd love this!

Reactions: WWC

Ricrod78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PICO-TANKSHOWDOWN (1).jpg

We're super stoked to be able to announce and host the The Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY!

So what's this all about?

Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals @WWC and @aquaman.shalom of Eshopps have took on the challenge of facing off against one another in a winner takes all, Pico Tank SHOWDOWN and the Reef2Reef members will be the judge and crown the winner via a Poll Vote! In return for your votes we're going to allow you to get entered into a contest where we will pick 2 winners to both receive an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank and a box of WWC Frags!

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: (required to enter this contest) You must make a comment in this thread that you want to win or something like that! :) Be creative if you would like!

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON ORANGE.png

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):

1. VOTE -
Once it's time to vote, VOTE and let us know you voted in a separate comment within this thread. PLEASE wait to vote until you've seen the end results of the tank showdown. You can also change your vote if needed.

2. SHARE - Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

TWO WINNERS will be drawn to each win a World Wide Corals Coral Box and an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank! 2 winners get both the coral and the tank! WOO HOO!

Untitled-8.jpg

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest ORANGE.png

Entries will be accepted through Oct 1st, 2022. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winners will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to World Wide Corals and Eshopps for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway
#WORLDWIDECORALS
#WWC
#Eshopps
@ESHOPPS.INC
@aquaman.shalom

I would love to win one of those! Picos are awesome!
Ok so here are Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps' starting photos! I posted exactly what was sent to me!

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - would love to win this tank for my desk at work. Stock it up with a box of Vic's Picks!!! Leeeees Gooooo!!!

Reactions: WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pico- issue 1.PNG

Hey everyone, Lou here. Thank you all for the support and the love!! Unfortunately I have to repost a casualty this week. I lost one of my favorite corals, this amazing rainbow torch coral. I am not sure what happened but goes to show that even the most experienced of reefers have set backs. I am definitely feeling bummed out about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back