The Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY! 2 Winners WIN a Deskmate & WWC Corals!

Which tank should win the Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN?

• Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals

Votes: 169 51.5%
  • Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps

Votes: 126 38.4%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Between two? I guess I'm mistaken from being in the UK or something
The winner will be decided around October 1st based on voting here from my understanding. Pick the one you think is winning. You can change your vote Throughout the contest. A winner hasn't yet been chosen - unless you were saying you voted for your winner in which case I misunderstood and am sorry!

mvz13.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In it to win it! Would love to get this for my bedroom. Such a pain having to walk the 15 steps from my bed to the kitchen to see my tank.

Tayreef93

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just getting started myself, but I have wanted one of those pico tanks since i saw it at reef palooza. Both aquariums look amazing, I like how each went with a different style and used different lighting to show options you could do if you own a pico like that!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between two? I guess I'm mistaken from being in the UK or something
Raffle winners. If you participate in this giveaway, they do a random drawing, and two winners will receive a tank/corals. The game is to vote on which of the two display picos is the best.

ilyad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pico goodness right here! Cant wait to see all those grown in, which should be relatively quickly... Always wanted to try a pico since it seems its quite quick to get it filled and looking fire.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Lou any updated photos?
Hey everyone Lou here.........I wanted to thank everyone for their support & votes, it has been a really fun contest so far. Please keep on voting and may the best tank win!!

Honestly the reason I have not posted any updated pics is because my tank has had a few struggles over the past 2 weeks. When I got back from Reef-A-Palooza California I had a small outbreak of aiptasia & also found some weird filament algae was growing in the tank. So I added a few blue leg hermit crabs, more margarita snails then did a big manual tank clean up prior to last weekend. I also shut off the lights for the 2 days to help control the algae. In addition I added a peppermint shrimp (luckily it took care of all of the aiptasia) Everything looks like its back on track & hope to post new pics by the end of next week. Thanks again everyone for their patience and support!!!!

Last edited:

david613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be awesome . This would be my second nano. Nothing like a piece of the ocean on your desktop.
official entry

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow these are beautiful already! im excited to see how these look after another month! i love nano reefs so once i saw this i had to get in on the action! ive been doing this for 14 years now and still to this day love smaller setups most ppl go the opposite route and go really after so many years go by. i create the same amount of work for myself that a large tank would by having a fricking nano reef tank in every room in my house lol! i do have a redsea xl200 and a 40breeder with 20 long sump as well but id say thats still more towards the nano side of the hobby . id be super grateful to win a setup from highly respected reef keepers like these gentlemen!

Timzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been talking about my own tank to my class and they want me to set one up at school. This would be the perfect tank for that.
We're super stoked to be able to announce and host the The Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY!

So what's this all about?

Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals @WWC and @aquaman.shalom of Eshopps have took on the challenge of facing off against one another in a winner takes all, Pico Tank SHOWDOWN and the Reef2Reef members will be the judge and crown the winner via a Poll Vote! In return for your votes we're going to allow you to get entered into a contest where we will pick 2 winners to both receive an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank and a box of WWC Frags!

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: (required to enter this contest) You must make a comment in this thread that you want to win or something like that! :) Be creative if you would like!

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON ORANGE.png

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):

1. VOTE -
Once it's time to vote, VOTE and let us know you voted in a separate comment within this thread. PLEASE wait to vote until you've seen the end results of the tank showdown. You can also change your vote if needed.

2. SHARE - Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

TWO WINNERS will be drawn to each win a World Wide Corals Coral Box and an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank! 2 winners get both the coral and the tank! WOO HOO!

Untitled-8.jpg

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest ORANGE.png

Entries will be accepted through Oct 1st, 2022. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winners will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to World Wide Corals and Eshopps for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway
#WORLDWIDECORALS
#WWC
#Eshopps
@ESHOPPS.INC
@aquaman.shalom

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: This is definitely a "want to win.... but I don't want to win.... but I really want to win situation"! LOL. Been thinking about a pico tank for a while now but just haven't taken the leap. This would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back