The Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY! 2 Winners WIN a Deskmate & WWC Corals!

Which tank should win the Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN?

• Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals

Votes: 169 51.5%
  • Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps

Votes: 126 38.4%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted. Very stressful.

1661979338439.png

choflake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love one of these deskmate's to start a dwarf seahorse tank with some macroalgae and gorgonians!

Scottwa88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PICO-TANKSHOWDOWN (1).jpg

We're super stoked to be able to announce and host the The Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY!

So what's this all about?

Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals @WWC and @aquaman.shalom of Eshopps have took on the challenge of facing off against one another in a winner takes all, Pico Tank SHOWDOWN and the Reef2Reef members will be the judge and crown the winner via a Poll Vote! In return for your votes we're going to allow you to get entered into a contest where we will pick 2 winners to both receive an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank and a box of WWC Frags!

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: (required to enter this contest) You must make a comment in this thread that you want to win or something like that! :) Be creative if you would like!

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON ORANGE.png

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):

1. VOTE -
Once it's time to vote, VOTE and let us know you voted in a separate comment within this thread. PLEASE wait to vote until you've seen the end results of the tank showdown. You can also change your vote if needed.

2. SHARE - Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

TWO WINNERS will be drawn to each win a World Wide Corals Coral Box and an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank! 2 winners get both the coral and the tank! WOO HOO!

Untitled-8.jpg

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest ORANGE.png

Entries will be accepted through Oct 1st, 2022. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winners will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to World Wide Corals and Eshopps for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway
#WORLDWIDECORALS
#WWC
#Eshopps
@ESHOPPS.INC
@aquaman.shalom

One of these on my work desk would make the Day look a lot better. I would love to win!!!

GobyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no way they are growing that fast holy cow

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update-Over 40 corals placed into my Deskmate, the tank is finally setting in after the few setbacks I had. I was planning to take more pics (photo shot) today but my schedule will not allow.
Don't forget to vote...Lou

Last edited:

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Labor Day Reef2Reef Fam!! Here is the updated pics of my Deskmate. We have less than 1 month to go so please remember to get those votes in.....Lou @WWC,@ESHOPPS.INC, @Vivid Creative Aquatics, Aqua Illuminations
Deskmate_9.5_3.jpg
Deskmate_9.5_4.jpg
Deskmate_9.5_2.jpg

Last edited:

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to setup one of these tanks in the office. Thank you for doing this.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted!

RhettB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win a new pico tank woild
Be great in my home or office. I always tell people at work for my love of saltwater fish and my tank. Would love to share it in my office. Thank you WWC and I hope the best tank wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back