The Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY! 2 Winners WIN a Deskmate & WWC Corals!

Which tank should win the Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN?

• Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals

Votes: 169 51.5%
  • Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps

Votes: 126 38.4%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HTV_CONE_PATH_STORM_2.jpg

Update: Unfortunately WWC is located right in the projected path of Hurricane Ian. This Saturday October 1st is the last day for the contest. I was planning on posting a few pics each day this week leading up the the last day of the contest, however right now we have so much going on here at the store with hurricane prep. So the plan is to do 1 more multiple photos update today and hope for the best outcome. Thanks everyone for taking part of the fun contest!! The facts are, we have over 30,000 gallons of reef systems here at World Wide Corals to keep up and running thought the hurricane. Being stressed for our animals wellbeing is an understatement right now!!
IMG-6492.jpg

Doing some preliminary testing to make sure each tank is getting power. In this pic we are running extension chords to a dedicated generator for the reef tanks in our offices. We been thought several hurricanes and doing a "dry run" the day before conditions start to deteriorate is essential.

IMG-6493.jpg
Rolling out the portable cooling system, at this point we have to be prepared for anything to happen.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Update: Unfortunately WWC is located right in the projected path of Hurricane Ian. This Saturday October 1st is the last day for the contest. I was planning on posting a few pics each day this week leading up the the last day of the contest, however right now we have so much going on here at the store with hurricane prep. So the plan is to do 1 more multiple photos update today and hope for the best outcome. Thanks everyone for taking part of the fun contest!! The facts are, we have over 30,000 gallons of reef systems here at World Wide Corals to keep up and running thought the hurricane. Being stressed for our animals wellbeing is an understatement right now!!
IMG-6492.jpg

Doing some preliminary testing to make sure each tank is getting power. In this pic we are running extension chords to a dedicated generator for the reef tanks in our offices. We been thought several hurricanes and doing a "dry run" the day before conditions start to deteriorate is essential.

IMG-6493.jpg
Rolling out the portable cooling system, at this point we have to be prepared for anything to happen.
Good luck and stay safe!

Nheko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG-6492.jpg

IMG-6493.jpg
Stay Safe guys.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG-6492.jpg

IMG-6493.jpg
Good luck and stay safe.

rja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this because I literally had to make a fake version of this tank because I wanted one so bad but couldn’t justify buying it since I already had this cube and light, lol.
2ED814D2-C470-43FD-9DCC-ABEB0537B292.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back