The Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY! 2 Winners WIN a Deskmate & WWC Corals!

Which tank should win the Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN?

• Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals

Votes: 169 51.5%
  • Aquaman Shalom of Eshopps

Votes: 126 38.4%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! We will announce the winner of the giveaway in here on Monday, October 3rd (tomorrow).

Keep the votes coming though! We'll be taking votes through most of next week to decide which pico wins!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! We will announce the winner of the giveaway in here on Monday, October 3rd (tomorrow).

Keep the votes coming though! We'll be taking votes through most of next week to decide which pico wins!
Thanks for the update! So exciting! I've already decided what to do if I win: harlequin shrimp tank!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic
Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PICO-TANKSHOWDOWN (1).jpg

We're super stoked to be able to announce and host the The Deskmate Pico Tank SHOWDOWN & GIVEAWAY!

So what's this all about?

Lou Schiavo of World Wide Corals @WWC and @aquaman.shalom of Eshopps have took on the challenge of facing off against one another in a winner takes all, Pico Tank SHOWDOWN and the Reef2Reef members will be the judge and crown the winner via a Poll Vote! In return for your votes we're going to allow you to get entered into a contest where we will pick 2 winners to both receive an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank and a box of WWC Frags!

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: (required to enter this contest) You must make a comment in this thread that you want to win or something like that! :) Be creative if you would like!

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON ORANGE.png

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):

1. VOTE -
Once it's time to vote, VOTE and let us know you voted in a separate comment within this thread. PLEASE wait to vote until you've seen the end results of the tank showdown. You can also change your vote if needed.

2. SHARE - Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

TWO WINNERS will be drawn to each win a World Wide Corals Coral Box and an Eshopps Deskmate Pico Tank! 2 winners get both the coral and the tank! WOO HOO!

Untitled-8.jpg

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest ORANGE.png

Entries will be accepted through Oct 1st, 2022. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winners will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to World Wide Corals and Eshopps for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway
#WORLDWIDECORALS
#WWC
#Eshopps
@ESHOPPS.INC
@aquaman.shalom

They both turned out fantastic and I did vote my favorite though. Good Luck to the Winner and Congrats on keeping a Pico that size so healthy and pretty ;)

Reactions: WWC

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah.. the pico Buddha was a nice touch to the tank.

Is there one added to the winner’s bundle?
Yes, but I have seen so much fun grief given here in the past about using ornamentals! It's like it is an unspoken rule that a genuine reefer only uses real ocean material. :)

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah.. the pico Buddha was a nice touch to the tank.

Is there one added to the winner’s bundle?

Yes, but I have seen so much fun grief given here in the past about using ornamentals! It's like it is an unspoken rule that a genuine reefer only uses real ocean material. :)
I have a different Buddha in my pico, they're a good fit. It's okay if they say I'm not genuine because of it ;)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Which is funny since probably 50% or more of the "live rock" in our tanks is man made from rubble and sand.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Today is the day for Reef2Reef announce the 2 winners of the giveaways.

Remember to keep the votes coming!

Reef2Reef has extended the voting period & they will be taking votes through most of this week #letsgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back