The Police Seized My Bounce Mushroom Update Thread.

OP
OP
Tucker64

Tucker64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have another shipment that is suppose to come in Wednesday so we'll see how that goes! Lol

Terance

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about bouncester. For bouncing around and stirring up trouble, asking with it's name. Lol

mibwb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you got your package back in one piece. I've had shipments held and inspected by the DEA. Had one that was being tracked by the Postmaster to see who picks it up...I had to verify my identity (good thing everyone at my post office knows me) never did find out way. One box was wet and held as suspected hazmat and held for informed description. Had other ones disappear in transit, only to reappear days later. No explanation given. I look at it as the perils of shipping...not as what your going to get, as to when you'll get it.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear it is doing better. Mushrooms can be quite hardy corals. I have had a handful of them sit in a stagnant tank that got down to 50 degrees and they were open and survived. I have had them left out to DRY for over 24 hours and they came back.

Jam-reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Martha Stewart because it went to jail.
Rodney King because it was roughed up by the police.
Meth-coke-weed because if a coral was named that it would always be seized lol.

MAKeefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That little shroom has the swag of someone who's been locked up before, like a laid back tough guy--

INCARCERATED SWAG bounce mushroom

TRNANCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I've received some requests from some members to give updates on how the my bounce mushroom is recovering so this thread is for that purpose.

The original thread was closed by the moderators because a few individuals started to get a little out of hand towards the end while fighting about their views on Police officers. Please keep those arguments out of this thread so it doesn't get closed like the original.

If you would like to see the original story and thread here is the link:

The Police seized my Bounce mushroom

https://www.reef2reef.com/index.php?threads/The-Police-seized-my-Bounce-mushroom.335800/

In this thread I'll just be posting about the progress of the bounce mushroom and how it is doing.

Also, we were having some fun thinking of a new name for the bounce mushroom so if anyone has any ideas feel free to post them here. Whichever one gets the most likes I will choose that one as the name providing it is somewhat appropriate lol.

*******If you have multiple ideas please separate them into different post so we will know which ones are receiving the likes.

Here are the pics of the bounce when it first arrived:
123b1b321cea0fc8d177ff57dc989ba9.jpg

c89a5ddfc814faf5521ad5c2951063de.jpg

17ba2f16fefe1eda6d8b9a2f87a5b22c.jpg

Later that night:
b8995043dde5ad5843747504036d0fb0.jpg

And today after I got off work!
3cabe92c6f6c9bc68c5ce19d0c7bf0e5.jpg

ab8650167ee6eac3f83eadcb27c983f9.jpg

As you can see it has started to gain its "Bounce" back and is beginning to look very well. Just goes to show you how strong these corals are!

CSI Bounce

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't name it after a lame Michael Jackson song...lol Anyways, it's a bounce, not smooth.

Glad it made it to you. If you hadn't of kept calling it would probably be rotting away on a shelf somewhere.

I like the Jailhouse Bounce

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back