New York The real deal Holy Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Offering up a splitting head at $2150. Shipping is flat $55 to continual USA. You can add corals for no additional fee. Standard DOA applies (PM for details) This is the only head I have. once gone its gone. Pick up is free cash and carry or paypal and deliver. PM me for details if interested.

Mother colony pic below:

Last edited:

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Is there a pic of the actual head for sale?

OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Lineage? And are the tips purple?

yes the tips are purple...this is the real deal Holy Grail. As for liniage... I grew the colony over the past 8.5 years in my tank before everyone started calling it Holy Grail. arguably one of the first Holy Grails out there. I purchased the head from AIsignature corals. if interested please PM me. Thanks.

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
I have grown a nice colony of coral Cruze holy grail over the past couple years ... I have seen a lot of tanks and a lot of people have seen mine ... this torch stands out to everyone and I have never in the many years of reefing seen anything as spectacular as coralcruze holy grail. Kudos to coralcruze for sharing this piece to other hobbyist.

Crabs McJones

View Badges
Reaction score
Please note the selling forum rules

• Questions about age, condition, lineage/identification, size, and purchase history are allowed to be posted publicly.

If there are concerns that a sale item may be improperly identified or misrepresented, each member may make a single post expressing their concerns along with any evidence they may have to justify those concerns. Concerns posted without firm evidence may be removed at the staff's discretion. Any follow up questions regarding these posts by other members should be handled via PM.

• Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Ive only been on site for a few months. Ur reputation is def know and referenced constantly. Awsome that ppl keep these beauties going for so long. Hate the guys that chop everything into tiny frags. Pictures realy dont do them justice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you run a a successful reef long term without some type of reactor and media?

• Yes

Votes: 100 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 16.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Budman's Corals LLC
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!