• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

'The Reef Aquarium' series by Sprung/Delbeek (Vol. 1, 2 & 3) + 'Aquarium Corals' (Borneman)

Item Price
$120.00 US
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Nano sapiens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'The Reef Aquarium' series (Sprung/Delbeek, Vol. 1, 2 & 3) + 'Aquarium Corals' (Borneman)

Reef Aquarium Books_121722.jpg

Representative page:

Reef Aquarium Book Rep Page_121722.jpg

Sprung/Delbeeks 'The Reef Aquarium' series is one of, if not the best source of written reef keeping literature. I've found the information informative and helpful over my many years of keeping reef aquaria.

Borneman's 'Aquarium Corals' is quite a different type of book and stands out not so much for it's detailed information, but for it's excellent coverage and photos of false and true coral families/species (including many Atlantic ones that we don't usually see in the hobby).

Although I have read them often, all four of these books have been handled with care and respect. There are no writings, scribbles or other marks inside any of them and they've never been near water (no wrinkled pages).

I'm making these available so that other's can benefit from the knowledge and enjoyment that they provide. And since it's the holiday season, they would make a great gift for yourself or family/friends. :)

$120.00 US (firm, no haggling please) and no shipping (local pickup in the East Bay, CA only). PM me if you are interested.

Happy Holidays,

Ralph ('Nano sapiens')

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back