The Reef Diaper Giveaway: 15 WINNERS will be announced!

Kblong

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a product I don’t have to rinse out, dump the junk out of, and then wash. It’s gross. This sounds great.

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more complaints about disgusting filter socks going in the washer? I’m in!

KJ20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF DIAPER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Reef Diaper - "Soon after building our family reef tank, we discovered what a nasty chore it was to clean the filter socks. It was a dirty job that no one wanted. This often resulted in a bucket full of stinky filter socks, waiting to be cleaned. Disposable filters were the obvious solution. I went online to purchase some new filters and to my surprise, I couldn’t find a product to solve this seemingly simple problem. Others in the hobby were having the same issues and some had even resorted to sewing their own. I couldn’t stand washing another nasty filter sock so I decided to create the latest product from our small family business. After testing multiple filter materials and designs, the Reef Diaper was finally born. It is the simple low cost solution we were looking for. The Reef Diaper has helped make the hobby even more enjoyable for our family and we are confident it will do the same for you."

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the Reef Diaper Kit HERE and make a comment in this thread about why you want to win one or what you like about them! (you must make a post in this thread to enter)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Give us your best slogan idea or meme for the Reef Diaper product. If it's really funny/witty, you might see it on our social media (if you want us to tag you, let us know your handle and platform). You can do this daily for extra entries. Keep it appropriate please.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

15 Reef Diaper Kits (3 given away each week)

3 Winners will be chosen weekly via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Monday, November 15th with our final winners chosen on December 13, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 12th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15-13-05 Home - Reef Diaper.png

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Reef Diaper for this awesome giveaway!!
#r2rgiveaway

I am new to this sport of reefing. I just spent some serious money on a new tank and filter socks. Now after reading this I am wishing for a reef diaper and I haven't even washed one sock yet. lol! That description reminded me of baby diapers and why disposable diapers were created.

Blake Angers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF DIAPER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Reef Diaper - "Soon after building our family reef tank, we discovered what a nasty chore it was to clean the filter socks. It was a dirty job that no one wanted. This often resulted in a bucket full of stinky filter socks, waiting to be cleaned. Disposable filters were the obvious solution. I went online to purchase some new filters and to my surprise, I couldn’t find a product to solve this seemingly simple problem. Others in the hobby were having the same issues and some had even resorted to sewing their own. I couldn’t stand washing another nasty filter sock so I decided to create the latest product from our small family business. After testing multiple filter materials and designs, the Reef Diaper was finally born. It is the simple low cost solution we were looking for. The Reef Diaper has helped make the hobby even more enjoyable for our family and we are confident it will do the same for you."

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the Reef Diaper Kit HERE and make a comment in this thread about why you want to win one or what you like about them! (you must make a post in this thread to enter)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Give us your best slogan idea or meme for the Reef Diaper product. If it's really funny/witty, you might see it on our social media (if you want us to tag you, let us know your handle and platform). You can do this daily for extra entries. Keep it appropriate please.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

15 Reef Diaper Kits (3 given away each week)

3 Winners will be chosen weekly via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Monday, November 15th with our final winners chosen on December 13, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 12th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15-13-05 Home - Reef Diaper.png

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Reef Diaper for this awesome giveaway!!
#r2rgiveaway

This is a great idea ! I hate cleaning filter socks

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this sport of reefing. I just spent some serious money on a new tank and filter socks. Now after reading this I am wishing for a reef diaper and I haven't even washed one sock yet. lol! That description reminded me of baby diapers and why disposable diapers were created.
Washing filter socks is a drag. Got my first tank with a sump last year and washing socks is my least favorite maintenance task.

Salted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry. Would love to try these. My 12hr work day leaves so little during the week tank maintenance time these would be a real blessing to my fish.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back