The Reef Diaper Giveaway: 15 WINNERS will be announced!

BPF42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry. Seems very convenient to use! Looking forward to trying them in my tanks.

Maverik276

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like a simple solution to a big problem. I like them and they seem fairly cost effective
REEF DIAPER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Reef Diaper - "Soon after building our family reef tank, we discovered what a nasty chore it was to clean the filter socks. It was a dirty job that no one wanted. This often resulted in a bucket full of stinky filter socks, waiting to be cleaned. Disposable filters were the obvious solution. I went online to purchase some new filters and to my surprise, I couldn’t find a product to solve this seemingly simple problem. Others in the hobby were having the same issues and some had even resorted to sewing their own. I couldn’t stand washing another nasty filter sock so I decided to create the latest product from our small family business. After testing multiple filter materials and designs, the Reef Diaper was finally born. It is the simple low cost solution we were looking for. The Reef Diaper has helped make the hobby even more enjoyable for our family and we are confident it will do the same for you."

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the Reef Diaper Kit HERE and make a comment in this thread about why you want to win one or what you like about them! (you must make a post in this thread to enter)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Give us your best slogan idea or meme for the Reef Diaper product. If it's really funny/witty, you might see it on our social media (if you want us to tag you, let us know your handle and platform). You can do this daily for extra entries. Keep it appropriate please.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

15 Reef Diaper Kits (3 given away each week)

3 Winners will be chosen weekly via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Monday, November 15th with our final winners chosen on December 13, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 12th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15-13-05 Home - Reef Diaper.png

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Reef Diaper for this awesome giveaway!!
#r2rgiveaway

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good catch, I didnt think of the material not being biodegradable, hopefully they can work on changing the material in the future. If I would win them, I would dispose of them in my fire pit.
Now there's something that's great for the environment, burning trash.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to try these. I hate washing the filter socks.
Congrats @12humuhumu21!! You're our first winner for this week's giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to win because I have a very large system with a lot of socks and this would make life a little easier.
You're our third winner for this week's giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!

charliethetuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently we only make a 4" sock. We might make a 7" version in the future, but this will require new tooling and a lot of time. For a short term solution we created an adapter for our 4” filters. It obviously wouldn't provide the capacity of the 7", but it would provide an option for systems with lighter bio loads. We are testing the prototypes now. Let me know if you have any other questions.

IMG_3382.jpg
Are theses 7 inch rings avalable ? I just won ,thanks you very much by the way .i would need 3 adapter rings ,no screws

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats @12humuhumu21!! You're our first winner for this week's giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!

Congrats!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You're our third winner for this week's giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!

Congrats!

Reef Diaper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are theses 7 inch rings avalable ? I just won ,thanks you very much by the way .i would need 3 adapter rings ,no screws
The adapters are still being tested. I hope to have some feedback this week. I will let you know when They are available. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's get some more entries in here!! We'll have more winners this coming Monday! #r2rgiveaway

Back