The Reef Diaper Giveaway: 15 WINNERS will be announced!

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF DIAPER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Reef Diaper - "Soon after building our family reef tank, we discovered what a nasty chore it was to clean the filter socks. It was a dirty job that no one wanted. This often resulted in a bucket full of stinky filter socks, waiting to be cleaned. Disposable filters were the obvious solution. I went online to purchase some new filters and to my surprise, I couldn’t find a product to solve this seemingly simple problem. Others in the hobby were having the same issues and some had even resorted to sewing their own. I couldn’t stand washing another nasty filter sock so I decided to create the latest product from our small family business. After testing multiple filter materials and designs, the Reef Diaper was finally born. It is the simple low cost solution we were looking for. The Reef Diaper has helped make the hobby even more enjoyable for our family and we are confident it will do the same for you."

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the Reef Diaper Kit HERE and make a comment in this thread about why you want to win one or what you like about them! (you must make a post in this thread to enter)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Give us your best slogan idea or meme for the Reef Diaper product. If it's really funny/witty, you might see it on our social media (if you want us to tag you, let us know your handle and platform). You can do this daily for extra entries. Keep it appropriate please.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

15 Reef Diaper Kits (3 given away each week)

3 Winners will be chosen weekly via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Monday, November 15th with our final winners chosen on December 13, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 12th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15-13-05 Home - Reef Diaper.png

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Reef Diaper for this awesome giveaway!!
#r2rgiveaway

Shared on Instagram!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-141916_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-141916_Instagram.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 35

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF DIAPER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Reef Diaper - "Soon after building our family reef tank, we discovered what a nasty chore it was to clean the filter socks. It was a dirty job that no one wanted. This often resulted in a bucket full of stinky filter socks, waiting to be cleaned. Disposable filters were the obvious solution. I went online to purchase some new filters and to my surprise, I couldn’t find a product to solve this seemingly simple problem. Others in the hobby were having the same issues and some had even resorted to sewing their own. I couldn’t stand washing another nasty filter sock so I decided to create the latest product from our small family business. After testing multiple filter materials and designs, the Reef Diaper was finally born. It is the simple low cost solution we were looking for. The Reef Diaper has helped make the hobby even more enjoyable for our family and we are confident it will do the same for you."

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the Reef Diaper Kit HERE and make a comment in this thread about why you want to win one or what you like about them! (you must make a post in this thread to enter)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Give us your best slogan idea or meme for the Reef Diaper product. If it's really funny/witty, you might see it on our social media (if you want us to tag you, let us know your handle and platform). You can do this daily for extra entries. Keep it appropriate please.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

15 Reef Diaper Kits (3 given away each week)

3 Winners will be chosen weekly via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Monday, November 15th with our final winners chosen on December 13, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 12th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15-13-05 Home - Reef Diaper.png

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Reef Diaper for this awesome giveaway!!
#r2rgiveaway

For those that have these already, how do you like them. I'm still hoping to try them out. Fingers crossed!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawings happening now!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK! So we have 3 winners and 1 redraw to do. Here we go!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Build thread update
Congratulations @ReefJCB!! You're our first winner for this giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official entry: I have gone away from filter socks in my sump, but I still use it to filter water when cleaning my sand. There is nothing worse than trying to wash your sock and surprise! bristleworm. =( This would solve my problem of finally no longer washing filter socks.
Congratulations @mermaid_life!! You're our 2nd winner for this giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 3: updated my build thread yesterday!
Congratulations @tbrown3589!! You're our third winner for this week's giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congratulations @tbrown3589!! You're our third winner for this week's giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

Wait, I won week 1. Redraw!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now for the redraw...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus entry: shared on Twitter
Congratulations @mslabonik!! You're our winner for the redraw on this giveaway! I don't think I've ever seen someone reclaim their prize this way! I'm so excited for you! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congratulations @mslabonik!! You're our winner for the redraw on this giveaway! I don't think I've ever seen someone reclaim their prize this way! I'm so excited for you! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

Yay @mslabonik !!!!! Congrats!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back