The Reef Gallery

Discussion in '3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society' started by Pola0502ds, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Pola0502ds

Pola0502ds Zoa Addict R2R Supporter 3RMAS Member

When someone says “The Reef Gallery”, what is the first thing that comes to mind? What is the reputation of this company and what are your experiences like?

Looking for a new LFS to start doing business with, im from Youngstown and there aren’t too many options. This place would be the closest one to me.

The Camaro Show likes this.
    Tags:

2. ReefQueen

ReefQueen Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award 3RMAS Member Build Thread Contributor

psh with Jaime working there how great can it be? Lol but seriosuly it is probably my favorite store when it is fully stocked and the fish prices are usually lower then other local stores. It is very clean, and I have never gotten a sick fish there. It's pretty much the only store I'll buy fish from these days because I have not been impressed with how the other LFS fish have been looking.

The Camaro Show and JaimeAdams like this.
  3. JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award 3RMAS Member Build Thread Contributor

Since I work there I won't really comment, but I agree with everything above.

The Camaro Show likes this.
  4. urban coral farmer

urban coral farmer Active Member

Jamie has allways done right by me and has allways had corals nobody else carried and much better prices.

The Camaro Show and JaimeAdams like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted