The resplendent Bkchem Jumanji

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember going to the fish store cause my wife fought me for 3 hours saying I had to go check this place out. I wanted nothing to do with any fish stores. I spent 1000 bucks that night and was so excited to stare at my over priced piece of live rock that came with free corals, that popped out over time (aptasia). I was so amazed that I didnt even have to have a license to take all the glowing stuff in tanks at the store home. And not only that but I could buy any of them. It was so incredibly amazing to me. Than my brother brings a box from when I was a child. Bunch of posters of water quality, fish tank stories I wrote talking about removing chloramine from the water when I was 6. I was like, holy cow! How did I know what chloramine is. Makes sense why I just feel the need to change my filter monthly. It was pretty exciting to get that box of goodies to remind of my passion for life in the glass box.

My salt addiction started in 2006. Still amazed!!

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Will,
That is crack juice. Unfortunately I have a tiny piece I'm holding onto. Looks like it come around. Definitely not pic worthy at the moment.

Here's original pic.

Holy **** bud. That's insane. Where did she come in from? When your nub grows into something fraggable please let me know. Slow grower I imagine? You always have some of the craziest stuff hidden around man. Love looking at your collection pics.

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's always my favorite. I like sleeper pieces that no one else really has or knows about over the flavor of the day named piece. Although grafted sps is my first attraction so I try to grab any of them that pop up. I don't have rainbow splice yet and will be needing a frag of that from you as well.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this still out there??
Yep I have it.

BK Chem Jumanji-3 (3).jpg

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back