The ROSSMONT Water Moving Giveaway! Win a Mover & Riser!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rossmont Giveaway.jpg

Rossmont Water Moving Giveaway!

HOW TO ENTER (3 Entries)

1. SUBSCRIBE to the Rossmont Youtube Page Here (one entry)

2. LIKE
the Rossmont Facebook Page Here (one entry)

3. Write
a post about why you like the Rossmont Mover or Rossmont Riser in this thread. (one entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the entries. Each separate post is a separate entry. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 lucky winner will be selected via random draw to receive:
Untitled-3.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 17, 2019! (Last day to enter is June 16th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks to @Rossmont for this AWESOME giveaway!!!

Jay Tosi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have the riser and flow generator I am a newish reefer and i would like to get a nem fragging tank set up and these would be absolutly perfect

Jay Tosi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have the riser and flow generator I am a newish reefer and i would like to get a nem fragging tank set up and these would be absolutely perfect

becca10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 2 and 3 completed! Would love to try out the mover. The design is amazing and compact.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back