!!!THE SALE OF THE DECADE IS FINALY HERE! INSANITY AT 110% OFF FOR 24 HOURS AT BATTLECORALS!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

110% sale-2.png

These days everyone’s going 80%, 90%, 95% even, with their sales. Ha!! Child’s play, utterly Laughable! This is it guys. Absolute F-I-R-E FIRE!!! This is the one you’ve been waiting for. I mean HOLY CRAP!!! Like seriously. I am like literally trembling here! This is WAY NUTSO!!! I can’t believe I’m even doing this. And I will probably regret it when the dust settles. But all for the love of the dollar, er I mean coral. Yeah that’s it coral. FOR THE LOVE OF CORAL!!! SPS to be specific!

So Let’s get this rolling before I come to my senses. I am literally asking myself what the heck am I thinking here. "ADAM YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE SERIOUS????"

But here’s the thing. I AM SERIOUS!!!! I know you guys love sales, and love deep, deep, deep, discounts EVEN MORE!!! Well today my friends Battlecorals is going to deliver like no other vendor in history. THIS IS THE SALE OF THE DECADE!!!!

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS EVERYTHING AT BATTLECORALS IS 110% OFF!!!! You read that right!

ONE HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT OFF!!! That’s right, I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO PAY YOU TO BUY BATTLECORALS!!

Have I finally gone loco? ABSO-FLARPING-LUTELY!!! But I wouldn’t have it any other way amigos! MY INSANITY IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!

First, read all the rules please. This is very important.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 10.18.07 PM.png

THEN

CLICK HERE TO EXPERIENCE 110% OFF AND ULTIMATE CORAL GLORY

110% sale-2.png
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 10.16.07 PM.png

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On this sale, we post the pictures we want and you compile our boxes as fast as you can! Get that refresh button ready, Adam!

Sidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

110% sale-2.png

These days everyone’s going 80%, 90%, 95% even, with their sales. Ha!! Child’s play, utterly Laughable! This is it guys. Absolute F-I-R-E FIRE!!! This is the one you’ve been waiting for. I mean HOLY CRAP!!! Like seriously. I am like literally trembling here! This is WAY NUTSO!!! I can’t believe I’m even doing this. And I will probably regret it when the dust settles. But all for the love of the dollar, er I mean coral. Yeah that’s it coral. FOR THE LOVE OF CORAL!!! SPS to be specific!

So Let’s get this rolling before I come to my senses. I am literally asking myself what the heck am I thinking here. "ADAM YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE SERIOUS????"

But here’s the thing. I AM SERIOUS!!!! I know you guys love sales, and love deep, deep, deep, discounts EVEN MORE!!! Well today my friends Battlecorals is going to deliver like no other vendor in history. THIS IS THE SALE OF THE DECADE!!!!

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS EVERYTHING AT BATTLECORALS IS 110% OFF!!!! You read that right!

ONE HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT OFF!!! That’s right, I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO PAY YOU TO BUY BATTLECORALS!!

Have I finally gone loco? ABSO-FLARPING-LUTELY!!! But I wouldn’t have it any other way amigos! MY INSANITY IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!

First, read all the rules please. This is very important.

THEN

CLICK HERE TO EXPERIENCE 110% OFF AND ULTIMATE CORAL GLORY

110% sale-2.png
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 10.16.07 PM.png
What happens if someone buys that? lol what would you do?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back