!!!!!The sort Of annual BC B-DAY HYPER-MEGA SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at 17 minutes but it expired. Maybe there was a limit... Or I missed it. I remember checking at 6 and then 7.
I'm not sure what happened but before I posted that you hadn't missed it I added a box to the cart, which was after you posted that you missed it.

__Jreef__

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy B-day Adam - I miss the sale but looking forward for the next one ;Smuggrin

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet I can get 35% off of fairy food! That saves me $350k! Talk about a discount!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy B-day Adam - I miss the sale but looking forward for the next one ;Smuggrin

Thanks to all who managed to eek in an order. And, for the B-day wishes. You guys are all the best!

To all of you that missed it, take solace in knowing you are in the majority for sure lol, and I do apologize for the swiftness of this one. I think it was more an experiment than anything, but I promise I've got an actual sale around the corner planned for labor day weekend. So stay tuned for that one:). Will be far more inclusive! Garanteed.

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if you got your box today? I think the thing I like most about battleboxes is the eagerly waiting to see what I get.
Adam emailed me this morning and said everything he shipped out last night got delayed this morning. My tracking does show out for delivery now though which is better than both of us expected. It said it was supposed to be delivered before noon but now shows end of day. hoping for the best.

N-A-S-O

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam emailed me this morning and said everything he shipped out last night got delayed this morning. My tracking does show out for delivery now though which is better than both of us expected. It said it was supposed to be delivered before noon but now shows end of day. hoping for the best.
My tracking also said that it was delayed until tomorrow and then around 230 I got a message that my package had been delivered.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a few of the lucky ones that took advantage of my last B-day sale ask if I was "ever going to do that again?".

DO WHAT you ask.

Why have another aug 21 birthday super sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

No flyers

No frills

No gimmicks

No weeks of hype

No jacked up markdowns

No pages upon pages of checking in and whatever else.....

No pics even

Here is the deal. Two years ago when I turned 33 I turned the site upsidedown and discounted everything 33% no exceptions for 24 hours on the 21st.

This year since the number has gone and advanced to 35 well It seems only fitting to go 35%

If you have been on the fence about placing an order NOW is the time to do it.

Starting at 12:00 tonight and running till 12:00 tomorrow everything on the site will be discounted 35%

Use this code at checkout BCB-DAY35
I am so upset I missed this. I could not be more disappointed with myself. I have been waiting to buy a battlebox for months and I missed this. I may never be happy again.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back