The Story of Todd's Torch...

BlueBuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I just bought a Todd’s Torch and I pick it up on Friday. I’m just a little saltwater guy (for now :)) but quickly took a liking to hammer coral and now I’m looking at torch’s. I’m excited about this Todd’s Torch because I think its genuine. My LFS usually doesn’t use names when he sells his torches. He’ll list them has “ultra” “premium “ and rainbow torch’s just to avoid people disputing it. So when I saw him list it as a Todd’s torch and not just a ultra green torch it made me feel that it’s a genuine Todd’s Torch. I’m also in central NY which helps

So my question is can someone tell me the full story of Todd’s torch or link me to it. I know a little bit about them. I know the originated in Rochester NY? And they are greener than most. I also heard they are slow growers.

Thanks everyone :)

** Pic is WYSIWYG from the LFS**

TT.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I just bought a Todd’s Torch and I pick it up on Friday. I’m just a little saltwater guy (for now :)) but quickly took a liking to hammer coral and now I’m looking at torch’s. I’m excited about this Todd’s Torch because I think its genuine. My LFS usually doesn’t use names when he sells his torches. He’ll list them has “ultra” “premium “ and rainbow torch’s just to avoid people disputing it. So when I saw him list it as a Todd’s torch and not just a ultra green torch it made me feel that it’s a genuine Todd’s Torch. I’m also in central NY which helps

So my question is can someone tell me the full story of Todd’s torch or link me to it. I know a little bit about them. I know the originated in Rochester NY? And they are greener than most. I also heard they are slow growers.

Thanks everyone :)

** Pic is WYSIWYG from the LFS**

TT.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at one too locally. I just bought a highlighter cotton candy so I want o make sure its a different green. My highliter is a very bright but kind of light translucent green with super light blue and yellow tips. The Todds being sold locally says it grafted, not sure where. It has insane blue tips and he has many torches next to it to compare the tips too. Has your been a slow growers? That is if you still have it!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back