Combo!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1451754990.580174.jpg

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of doing a magnetic access panel front for our stand. Then using a series of these to cover the panel with a small led strip under front ledge of the top to highlight the artwork front as well. What does everyone think a cool idea or tacky lol. Got a buddy who has a graphics business does custom vinyl wraps ect have him do it as a sheet to apply it.

ultimatemj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not want to distract from the tank...but I could see getting some of these done on those canvas type prints and putting them in the room to set the theme.

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of doing a magnetic access panel front for our stand. Then using a series of these to cover the panel with a small led strip under front ledge of the top to highlight the artwork front as well. What does everyone think a cool idea or tacky lol. Got a buddy who has a graphics business does custom vinyl wraps ect have him do it as a sheet to apply it.
I think it's a cool idea! I want to do one to hang behind my tank!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking running opposite of tank so it'd be like a nightlight for living room. I have curtains up now n open at night for kids getting up on bathroom runs so it'd look nicer then open sump n quieter lol.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back