The Synergy Reef Summer Giveaway (3 Winners)

tri4god

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iTzJuActive MemberNJRC Member
New
Hello World! I am officially entering this contest!

Jamie knight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Synergy Giveaway Overflow and ATO.jpg

Synergy Summer Giveaway (THREE WINNERS)
Sponsored by Synergy Reef

The Shadow™™ Overflow is the evolution of the Synergy Reef® overflow system. Now 100% Injection Molded! Featuring a removable weir for ease of maintenance and our molded design for fail-safe operation. Our ultra slim design has revolutionized the aquarium overflow and how aquariums get water into their filtration systems. It is a very simple to install, plug and play overflow system. Completely quiet operation when used to our specifications. Our years of testing and development are what sets our overflow system apart from anything else available.

The synergy Reef Series ATO Containers fit in line perfect with our TS-34 and CL-34 series sumps. We have designed this model to be plug and play with these sumps. They can also be used with any existing reef tank setup. The Synergy Reef ATO is built of the highest quality materials available. Our attention to detail is second to none. These are universal and will work with any ATO controller on the market.

How to Enter
Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win.

OFFICIAL ENTRY:
Make a post in this thread announcing to the world that you are officially entering this contest!
SOCIAL BONUS ENTRY #1: Share this contest on your Facebook Page with the following hash tags: #synergyreef #shawdowoverflow #reef2reef #reefingfamily then make a post in this thread that you completed the social bonus entry.

FORUM BONUS ENTRY #2: Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

There will be THREE (3) winners!

Prize One:
A 16" Shadow Overflow
Prize Two: A 10g Auto Top Off Container
Prize Three: A 5g Auto Top Off Container

Shadow_BlackBG.jpg

1080x1080-10-gallon-ATO-1200x1200.jpg

Front_CL_5GAL_RED_MERCURY.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until July 30th*

*Contest Disclaimer:
Winners will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the Reef2Reef forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.

Thanks again to Synergy Reef Systems!

I am officially in this competition!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back