OP
swebb

swebb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preface

After my third failed attempt at climbing through the return pipe, I have finally realized that my escape attempts to the world above are in vain. As I look over the brown sludge in the desert that I am forced to call home, I fear that I will soon be forgotten, so I shall record the brave adventures on my youth on the unkempt algae of one of the baffles. I was a respectable crab in my youth, but as I grew my insatiable bloodlust consumed me. Once I would take part in small talk as I shared tea and nori with strangers, but now I devour lost snails looking for a way home.

OP
OP
swebb

swebb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Genesis

My adventures began in an uncomfortably cool dark bag. I was trapped below what I can only suspect was a dozen of my countrymen. We waited, without sustenance, for a glimmer of hope for the future. There were a few violent movements were my weaker brethren feared the end, but it never came.
Suddenly there was light, and we burst through the plastic womb into our new home, my comrades and I plummeted from the sky into our new home. I heard a scream and watched as two fish ripped the armor from a young hermit and eat him alive. We hit the sand. As I righted myself, I saw a multitude of snails and other invertebrates doing the same. They had all heard the scream and knew it there was no time to inspect our new home.
As fish flew over our heads, I fought to stay on the ground. The current clawed at the bottom of my shell, I knew letting go would mean my certain demise. Amid the screams of the less fortunate, I heard a call. A huge red hermit was pointing to a large rock just a short distance away. I followed hoping for salvation. As I trekked inches behind the dynamic hermit leading the way, I heard a series of loud clicks chasing us. I dare not look back at the creature chasing us. I could hear its legs punching into the sand. It was closing in. Something grabbed me and pinned me down. I balled up as tight as I could; I prayed for this not to be the end. Claws ripped at my clothes, I screamed as chunks of flesh were torn from my arms. Then it was gone. I laid there, dazed. I began to right myself when a fish jetted by. I returned to a fetal position hoping to protect myself, but it was not interested in me. I reached out of my shell and turned over, I saw the red hermit helping to right another who was turned over. In the distance, I saw it. Two streaks of red racing toward a group of snails. I knew I was safe for now.
I reached the steep rock wall. As I looked around I saw that others had reached the rock. I finally felt relief. Still clung to the wall, I started crying. What just happened? Why?

Droberts0724

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Genesis

My adventures began in an uncomfortably cool dark bag. I was trapped below what I can only suspect was a dozen of my countrymen. We waited, without sustenance, for a glimmer of hope for the future. There were a few violent movements were my weaker brethren feared the end, but it never came.
Suddenly there was light, and we burst through the plastic womb into our new home, my comrades and I plummeted from the sky into our new home. I heard a scream and watched as two fish ripped the armor from a young hermit and eat him alive. We hit the sand. As I righted myself, I saw a multitude of snails and other invertebrates doing the same. They had all heard the scream and knew it there was no time to inspect our new home.
As fish flew over our heads, I fought to stay on the ground. The current clawed at the bottom of my shell, I knew letting go would mean my certain demise. Amid the screams of the less fortunate, I heard a call. A huge red hermit was pointing to a large rock just a short distance away. I followed hoping for salvation. As I trekked inches behind the dynamic hermit leading the way, I heard a series of loud clicks chasing us. I dare not look back at the creature chasing us. I could hear its legs punching into the sand. It was closing in. Something grabbed me and pinned me down. I balled up as tight as I could; I prayed for this not to be the end. Claws ripped at my clothes, I screamed as chunks of flesh were torn from my arms. Then it was gone. I laid there, dazed. I began to right myself when a fish jetted by. I returned to a fetal position hoping to protect myself, but it was not interested in me. I reached out of my shell and turned over, I saw the red hermit helping to right another who was turned over. In the distance, I saw it. Two streaks of red racing toward a group of snails. I knew I was safe for now.
I reached the steep rock wall. As I looked around I saw that others had reached the rock. I finally felt relief. Still clung to the wall, I started crying. What just happened? Why?
Poor Mr. Krabs

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back