The ultimate peak of reefing subcategory: NPS

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I was trying to get information about the "highest" form of reefing: NPS : Non-PhotoSynthetic

It's a very complex hobby and was looking for more deep information.
To my surprise R2R doesn't not even have a subcategory of this part of reefing, how did we miss it during all this year?!

Capture.JPG

I demand a new subcategory!
Yes sir, please I'm begging you, we need a place correctly grouped so we can share and read information about this beautiful ... art form.

Time to get this section out of his shadow!
(Even if doesn't need light, I know)

- Aqua Splendor

58e970b2-3f88-4897-87ba-5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to give this a bump.

There should be a dedicated category for this because NPS care is quite different than other coral.
Right now it is very hard to find information on specific NPS corals and how people are caring for them.

@revhtree please help connect my Red Finger Gorgonian with people who can help me care for it!
EC67C36E-5845-4E57-89D2-03F569BA77C0.jpeg

Food is sticking to its skin and I don’t know if this is actually a problem.
...if only there were a place experienced NPS keepers congregated for me to find help.

Also I promise to make a build thread if you add a NPS category. Maybe someone will be interested in the crazy stuff that happens in my tank...
C5CD6A8F-A638-4797-89D5-6A278DFDDBBD.jpeg

Like how I got my skimmer back online the other day and managed to collect almost half a gallon of skimmate overnight. It was actually a pretty decent colour too.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back