The Unique Corals Grow Out Competition is here!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it working!
Nothing plays :(
A2EA5DE1-E4C6-435E-9B7A-33617190B9C9.jpeg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
the videos are able to be seen on desktops, but not on mobile. We will fix this issue shortly.
Thank you.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW, the only way I could see this on my desktop was to download the file and watch it. It wouldn't play the video from the embedded link in the post. Not a biggie.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ship outside the USA

Will be following as it sounds fun

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, just to give an idea of the size of frags that we're talking about. This is every bit of 2" with multiple branches. This was the lowest level in terms of price.

IMG_1726.JPG

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have my frag on Wednesday. I decided to grow it out in my 29g with a Reefbreeders photon V2.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official Rules: https://uniquecorals.com/pages/uc-big-giveaway-contest
25.PNG

Hello all,
welcome to the #UCgrowout contest. Its always exciting to bring home that new gem with major potential. This competition will highlight a sweet tenuis that has started to already show some real potential. Hints of pinks, oranges and yellows are already beginning to show!!!!!
Rules:
-The contest will begin the first week of September. Final judging will commence the first week of May 2020.
-Each frag will be purchased ahead of time and delivered on the customer's requested delivery date.
-Different sized frags will be available to purchase at different price points- ( Please note the contest is not based on final size but final overall growth from each frags first photo to last. Purchasing a larger frag does not mean you will have an advantage.)
-Frags will go on sale Saturday August 10th at 12pm pst. They will be first come first serve on our website. Please search "ucgrowout" to find them on our website.
- Each contestant will be required to post a picture of their frag by the first Sunday of each month or they will be disqualified.
-The pictures are to be taken in the same spot of the tank from month to month so there is a reference for overall growth. We do however encourage additional pictures showing off color and growth from different angles as well and additional videos.
- One photo in actinics and one photo in whites is required each month. We suggest using a polyp lab lens for actinic photos.
-The frags will be judged on overall growth and overall color.
-There will be a winner for the most overall growth and one for the best overall growth and color.
-A $25 shipping module will need to be purchased for the frag at the time of purchase. You are welcome to add it to any UC order that qualifies for free shipping for no additional charge.
-Please share with hashtag #UCgrowout
-Please sign up for Contest List below

Prizes:

First Place: Winner will submit a name for this new upcoming UC Signature Piece, UC Jd Jr. frag, Polyp lab food, and 3 UC Signature Acro Frags! WOW! Retail value of $1400+
Best overall growth: Polyp lab food, 4 Pc Acropora frag pack. Retail value of $500+
UC JD Jr..jpg
25.PNG
That new signature piece is FIRE!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 80 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.1%
Back