The Unique Corals Grow Out Competition is here!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

acro.jordan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ai prime hd
B-ionic 2 part

60018E0C-15E2-402A-B30D-5B167EC5A191.jpeg
94F4E198-F034-450B-9ECA-C317E1BCC350.jpeg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this progress!!!! There’s a small nub already grown towards the bottom. Loving this tenuis so far!!

Salthead007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official contest entrants!!
Ento-Reefer
Nanoreefer562
Pluikens
Mwilk19
James-vader
Adritank
IEReefer
Abrahammer
Reefer_305
Salthead007
Danreefman
Acro.jordan

Thank you UC. That’s what I had figured, but was hoping for more. That piece is coming along nicely! Hopefully some others are starting to notice some colors. Guess we will see soon enough. Mine is still mad form the damage!

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Rules: https://uniquecorals.com/pages/uc-big-giveaway-contest

Click HERE to see current available growout frags

25.PNG

Hello all,
welcome to the #UCgrowout contest. Its always exciting to bring home that new gem with major potential. This competition will highlight a sweet tenuis that has started to already show some real potential. Hints of pinks, oranges and yellows are already beginning to show!!!!!
Rules:
-The contest will begin the first week of September. Final judging will commence the first week of May 2020.
-Each frag will be purchased ahead of time and delivered on the customer's requested delivery date.
-Different sized frags will be available to purchase at different price points- ( Please note the contest is not based on final size but final overall growth from each frags first photo to last. Purchasing a larger frag does not mean you will have an advantage.)
-Frags will go on sale Saturday August 10th at 12pm pst. They will be first come first serve on our website. Please search "ucgrowout" to find them on our website.
- Each contestant will be required to post a picture of their frag by the first Sunday of each month or they will be disqualified.
-The pictures are to be taken in the same spot of the tank from month to month so there is a reference for overall growth. We do however encourage additional pictures showing off color and growth from different angles as well and additional videos.
- One photo in actinics and one photo in whites is required each month. We suggest using a polyp lab lens for actinic photos.
-The frags will be judged on overall growth and overall color.
-There will be a winner for the most overall growth and one for the best overall growth and color.
-A $25 shipping module will need to be purchased for the frag at the time of purchase. You are welcome to add it to any UC order that qualifies for free shipping for no additional charge.
-Please share with hashtag #UCgrowout
-Please sign up for Contest List below

Prizes:

First Place: Winner will submit a name for this new upcoming UC Signature Piece, UC Jd Jr. frag, Polyp lab food, and 3 UC Signature Acro Frags! WOW! Retail value of $1400+
Best overall growth: Polyp lab food, 4 Pc Acropora frag pack. Retail value of $500+
UC JD Jr..jpg
25.PNG
What’s the first one

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Sunday of October post. I'm not impressed with the color I'm getting out of mine. It looks better in person but still not as good as some of your pictures. I have just a little growth on the base from last month. I was on vacation for two weeks in September and had a 0.4 dKH when my soda ash reservoir ran out. Also bottomed out PO4 when I wasn't home to feed nearly as much. All in all, not too bad for having no one checking on the tank. Things are getting back in line and I have a plan for the algae now that I'm home so next month should be better.
IMG_20191006_103216.jpg
IMG_20191006_103200.jpg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is already getting good!! Already some sweet coloration!!! 2 more hours to post guys and gals!

Back