The USA Sales Representatives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It has been a pleasure/honor working with @Zach B , the USA Sales Representatives located in WI.

In order to provide users with better service, orders from this store <https://noopsychereeflight.com/> will be shipped from here. Orders from other countries will be shipped from China or from the United States according to the actual situation.

Local fish store USA please contact our @Zach B team

Hope all the users are doing well in 2023,

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It has been a pleasure/honor working with @Zach B , the USA Sales Representatives located in WI.

In order to provide users with better service, orders from this store <https://noopsychereeflight.com/> will be shipped from here. Orders from other countries will be shipped from China or from the United States according to the actual situation.

I am very excited to be working with @noopsyche ! I truly believe they are one of the best lighting companies around :)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

jefferskn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to order the K7 mini but not quite understanding how it ships from the US. Just for clarification, if I order from https://noopsychereeflight.com/ , Zach B will ship the light from the US? I tried to find a way to PM Zach B but I could not find a way to do so on this site.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am looking to order the K7 mini but not quite understanding how it ships from the US. Just for clarification, if I order from https://noopsychereeflight.com/ , Zach B will ship the light from the US? I tried to find a way to PM Zach B but I could not find a way to do so on this site.
That is the correct website and all orders to North America are shipped by me from Wisconsin :) Please let me know if I can be of any help with your order.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently ordered as well and I thought it was confusing that there were 2 websites. The one that says US didn't list any of the mini's. I ordered from the second website, listed above, and thought I'd be getting one shipped from china and I resolved to waiting. Showed up like a week later so it definitely didn't come from china, I was stoked! Way faster than I expected and I'm very happy with the light. Great color and my corals love it, polyps out all over!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently ordered as well and I thought it was confusing that there were 2 websites. The one that says US didn't list any of the mini's. I ordered from the second website, listed above, and thought I'd be getting one shipped from china and I resolved to waiting. Showed up like a week later so it definitely didn't come from china, I was stoked! Way faster than I expected and I'm very happy with the light. Great color and my corals love it, polyps out all over!
Just a heads up to all, The "Noo-psyche usa" site is no longer associated with Noo-Psyche. Noopsychereeflight.com is the correct one :) I can also assist with orders and or wholesale

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up to all, The "Noo-psyche usa" site is no longer associated with Noo-Psyche. Noopsychereeflight.com is the correct one :) I can also assist with orders and or wholesale
That was really confusing, jus saying. But ultimately close the right one:)

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me with an error i am having on my remote for the K7 ProII?It is LPS-Timer-error.

Cajun86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Zach, Im looking for a K7 V3 wired controller

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back