The wait is OVER! New Shipment has ARRIIVVEEDD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still waiting for a reply to any of my calls, emails or pm's...I just hope they didn't sell all the sopranos yesterday during their grand opening.

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me just be the first to say it wasn't me.... Will got a great shipment and the credit here is WELL deserved. Good job Will and Alice!

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

Our site will be updated on MONDAY 4/6. Sorry for the wait. We have lots of special pieces saved for our site ;) Stay tuned!

Very sorry that we have not gotten back to everyone. We promise that we will get back to everyone though!!! We are taking a little longer this time around because of our grand opening tomorrow (4/5). But again, don't worry, we will have many unique and amazing pieces saved for the site!!

Thanks for everyone's support and patience.

Alice and Will

not if they are good to their promise. professionalism is their forte according to what they have said as well as other people on this forum, so hopefully they won't let us down.

bushh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not if they are good to their promise. professionalism is their forte according to what they have said as well as other people on this forum, so hopefully they won't let us down.

We can only hope as a lot of us PM'd them for stuff, i assume most wanted those Palys, and havent heard anything back yet!

fishytyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i waited long enough for today... i will try my luck tomorrow.

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will and Alice have always been honest and more then fair in the dealings that I have had with them. I have a feeling that they are just a bit overwhelmed with their store opening right now. I'm sure they have plenty of good stuff to go around.

Robin

im waiting for them too, but i have a feeling we may be out of luck!

zoous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from them in the past and have been very happy with their service and of course corals. I can imagine how time consuming it must have been in getting a new store ready to accept corals and fishes as well as updating their website with new items.

They probably got so overwhelmed by the PM's and e-mail's they received from the past few days. We just have to be patient and hope we get an opportunity to get some of those awesome corals.

Ultimateaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty good scheme to drive the price of the corals up IMHO. I wish I would have thought of it when I was selling online.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty good scheme to drive the price of the corals up IMHO. I wish I would have thought of it when I was selling online.

Actually you can see a thread that has pics of their new store set-up......Accusations about a vendor scheming with out any evidence isn't cool when you have no clue as to what is going on with them or their store.....

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%
Back