The wait is OVER! New Shipment has ARRIIVVEEDD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RaddReef319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course they're busy, nothing ever goes according to a plan. New store, updating site, answering all pms, phone messages, and emails... Maybe if one of us is lucky enough to get some sopranos we can do a growout. If I get some I'd be willing to share the love :)

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course they're busy, nothing ever goes according to a plan. New store, updating site, answering all pms, phone messages, and emails... Maybe if one of us is lucky enough to get some sopranos we can do a growout. If I get some I'd be willing to share the love :)

+1 :)

Ultimateaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are that busy.. Why post the pics then? That wasn't really a dig.. just an observation. It's obviously working. This thread is on the 9th page and nothing is for sale yet. Just saying..Good marketing.

Ldogg

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet we hear something today...... They still have frags available of soprano's, and will be selling them to the forum members in order of the PM's received by AquaSD. I talked to Will earlier today, and that's what he told me. he has single polyp frags, some 2 polyp and a few 3 polyp frags. they won't be fragging any more for now to let that colony grow back out.

bannshy

Why be Normal?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from Will and Alice before and I will order again. Will and Alice have been completely prefesional and completly generous with their frags and colonies. It is sad that they are getting bashed by a few that have no idea what is going on.

Jeremy

Ultimateaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm done here. You guys don't get it. I'm the only one getting bashed! My comments weren't meant as a bash at all.

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so everyone seems to be still wondering about the price of sopranos...hes already posted the price, which will shorten the list by probably 90%
its $50/polyp which is the norm for these

micromount

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hype or lack of

Some observations.
I have only ordered from Will once. Got some nice palys.
As far as a market ploy to run up the price of the Sopranos there have been people on this site clamoring for info on the shipment since he first posted pictures of his trip .
If you look at the posts there were people wanting pictures of the shipment even before it came in.
While a bit too rich for my taste especially having a ballast go on my 125 I seriously doubt he is holding off the update to build up hype for the Sopranos or anything else.
The best way to come up with something unusual is to go directly to the source. I'm sure the trip and shipping of that large amount of coral did not come cheap.
Yes, it would have been nice to have gotten the update out when he said but I sure he was burned out after Sunday.
Looking at the pictures of the store he has done an amazing amount of work since he got back. I sure when everything is posted it will be worth the wait.

BroncosZOA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys Chill Out

Are you that hard up for coral?

I wrote alot more but i think that the whole driving up prices thing is BS and i think theres other people here doing far worse things using ebay drive up prices.

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from Will before and he has been nothing but an outstanding seller. To be honest here, who really think's Soprano prices needed to be drove up any higher? They are a highly sought after collector item before this post even hit. I can tell all of you that don't know Will, he always been prompt in responding to emails, to the point that I don't know that he ever sleeps. We are all human, this is a small shop and not a huge corporation. It takes a lot of hard work and effort to run a business and apparently he's bogged down.

I along with everyone else have been waiting for the update and it sucks that it didn't happen when Will said it would. If your upset then don't order but I know I and a bunch of others will receive a very merry early Christmas when this is all said in done.

Last edited:

ctsps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree i have ordered from will many times and have gotten awesome service,i have emailed him and sent him a pm and haven't heard back,the reallity is he setup a new store and has a huge new order,and is trying to run an internet business,everyone relax he's a topnotch guy when he catches his breath he will take care of everyone

bushh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont get what all the fuss is about. Do these polyps wash your car for you? Are they made of gold? Why is everyone fighting so hard over something that might end up melting away in their tank? Everyone needs to relax and let them sort their store out. I don't know them or their store but this is a little absurd for corals!

treylane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ummm, dunno bout that font size, but looks like there's more stuff on their site now than there was a little while ago. :)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

Updated our site with some nice Cherry Picks and Yumas!

Tomorrow we will get nice LPS to the site!

Stay Tuned! Gotta go to bed! Night all!

Alice and Will

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back