The Waterbox 70.2 Reef System Giveaway! AHHH YEA!!!

What would you do if you WON this Waterbox System?

• Set it up as another reef

Votes: 464 41.6%
  • Set up a specific species tank

Votes: 201 18.0%
  • Set it up as a frag tank

Votes: 79 7.1%
  • Use it to replace my current tank

Votes: 316 28.3%
  • Sell it

Votes: 29 2.6%
  • Give it to a friend like revhtree... :)

Votes: 26 2.3%

• Total voters

ridin8ude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry 2: Love the 80% reef ready concept, clean package with ready to go plumbing, and of course the wife happy white stand...

Roid Reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #1.

bluekayak22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #2- I love, love the look of the waterbox! I am looking for an AIO right now and I am trying to decide which way I want to go

alpenreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #2
What I like about Waterbox Aquariums... EVERYTHING!!!
They're soooooo much nicer than my current system.

alpenreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #1
Tank Build
I would love to create a tank build thread, but I need a new tank to start the thread! A new Waterbox Aquarium setup would fit the bill!

Taxus812

Destroyer of corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
waterbox giveaway2.jpg

The WATERBOX 70.2 Giveaway!
Sponsored by WaterBoxAquariums.com!

Waterbox Reef systems provide advanced hobbyist with a customizable foundation to design their dream aquarium. At its core each Waterbox Reef system is the same, however when the owner brings it to life, not a single Waterbox is the same. We're proud to announce the Waterbox Reef 70.2 Giveaway!

How to Enter:

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Click this link and add an entry to this thread by telling us some subjects you would like to see discussed: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/live-with-reef2reef-video-series-we-need-your-ideas.635274/ Make a post in that thread.

Bonus Entry #1: Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

Bonus Entry #2: Check out the details of the WaterBox Aquarium Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. Click here

Bonus Entry #3: Share this contest on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtags #WaterBox #Reef2Reef #WaterBoxGiveaway and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Drawing:
Open till August 29th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

The Prize:
A Waterbox Reef 70.2 System valued at over $1500! Your choice of Black or White!

Reef 70.2 Waterbox Aquarium - 70 gallons - White

Waterbox Reef Aquariums provide advanced hobbyist with a customizable foundation to design their dream aquarium. At its core each Waterbox is the same, however when the owner brings it to life, not a single Waterbox is the same.

Reef-70.2-Waterbox-Aquarium-70-gallons-White-99.jpg

Reef-70.2-Waterbox-Aquarium-70-gallons-White-96.jpg

Features:
  • Rimless 10-19mm Starphire Ultra-Clear™ Beveled Glass
  • Water etched glass overflow box
  • Rubber Mat Under Tank
  • Dual adjustable overflow returns
  • Prefabricated proprietary plumbing kit, no gluing
  • Precision gate valve
  • Safety drain
  • Whisper quiet overflow design
  • Flexible return pipe
  • Quick disconnect unions
  • Professional Sump system with Auto Top off Reservoir
  • Multi-level filter sock chamber
  • Standard Filter Socks
Plumbing:
  • Main & Emergency Drain Pipe: DN25
  • Return Pipe: DN20
  • Vinyl hose size: ¾”
  • Drain hole: 1.25”
  • Return hole: 1”
Special Features:
  • Removable Filter Socks Included
  • Gate Valve Overflow Adjustment
  • Water etched glass overflow
  • Cabinets by World Renown cabinet maker
  • Cabinet Includes Leveling Hardware
  • Prefabricated Plumbing Kit Included

Thanks again to WaterBoxAquariums.com!

Today is the day :)

Taxus812

Destroyer of corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is the last day to enter, right? Or is this D day, too?

It says open until August 29th. That says to me you can enter until the end of the day. Worst case is if you are wrong you are disqualified due to a late entry. If you didn't post you cant win at all.

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says open until August 29th. That says to me you can enter until the end of the day. Worst case is if you are wrong you are disqualified due to a late entry. If you didn't post you cant win at all.
Agreed. I've got my posts in, just curious if I should be patiently waiting today or a different day. I read it like today was the last entry day.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back