The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway! It's Bling Bling!

Salty Carlo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When am I going to be announced the winner the suspense is killing me. I got a spot emptied out for the tank and fish in QT.

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:rolleyes:

So in your dream did you start a build tank? If you won what would you do with it?

Treat it like one of my kids and my wife. . Spend money I don’t have to make it happy!!! .... no really a zoa garden , sps high up and a low flow area for a Euphyllia forest. Black cap basslet for sure. Rainbow brain right in the middle. My dream coral ... dang we can all dream can’t we [emoji53]

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Treat it like one of my kids and my wife. . Spend money I don’t have to make it happy!!! .... no really a zoa garden , sps high up and a low flow area for a Euphyllia forest. Black cap basslet for sure. Rainbow brain right in the middle. My dream coral ... dang we can all dream can’t we [emoji53]
Sounds beautiful! I would have a zoa garden as well. I’m not quite sure in fish yet but I would like something a bit more uncommon.

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol...you guys read my mind! A paly garden would be more like it! Lol love zoas and palys! And I hear ya man, spend money on it that I do not have! Priceless haha

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are we going gloves off or gloves on? I'm ready! 6'1", 290lbs and I want that tank! Haha, Maddlesrain, thats a freaking hilarious quote/picture

Gloves off, and someone hold my earrings! Haha

I’m 5’10”, but what I lack in height and weight I’ll make up for with a sheer willpower to win ;Rage ;)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol...you guys read my mind! A paly garden would be more like it! Lol love zoas and palys! And I hear ya man, spend money on it that I do not have! Priceless haha
My pally has a polyp show up a good two inches away. I dunno how, but I find that pretty cool!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gloves off, and someone hold my earrings! Haha

I’m 5’10”, but what I lack in height and weight I’ll make up for with a sheer willpower to win ;Rage ;)

Easy killer, man I sure wouldn't wanna face off with you lol, haha....I'd prob give in and just help you set the tank up at your place haha, as long as I could come by and bring new corals and tinker with all the gadgets haha

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pally has a polyp show up a good two inches away. I dunno how, but I find that pretty cool!

Thats awesome! Yeah I love palys! I think I'm up to like 12 now in my 75 gallon! I enjoy seeing how fast they grow and how big they get! Not to mention how cool it is to watch them catch food bc of how aggressive eaters they are

Back