The William S. Tunze Macro Alage Reactor (MAR) Giveaway! BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO OWN!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tunze MAR reactor giveaway.jpg

The William S. Tunze Macro Alage Reactor (MAR) Giveaway!

This month we're doing something special with the Tunze Giveaway. We have a special prize as we have one of the new Tunze Macro Algae Reactors (MAR) 3181 to give away so we needed a special way to get entered. THE WINNER WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO OWN ONE OF THESE REACTORS!

So since we needed something special what better cause than this? This thread was brought to my attention and I think it's something we could all get involved in and help make a child happier. To make a long story short the 13 year old son of one of our members, @Brett S, was diagnosed with a very rare disease and we could help make his day by sending him postcards! Again read here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/looking-for-postcards.584049/

This is a special type of contest so we're going to make it easy and simple for you.

1. Write a postcard to 13yr old William S. to wish him well.

2. Post a photo of the postcard front and the back with William's address on it here in the thread for your entry.

3. Send the postcard to William S. to:

William S
1096 Stillwater Ave
Deltona, FL 32725

And that is all you have to do! No other special entries as this is all about William S!

Winning Prize: Tunze MAR Reactor 3181 (valued around $350) shipped to your door

The Macro Algae Reactor MAR 3181 is specially constructed to cultivate algae in seawater and plants in freshwater.
Chaetomorpha "Spaghetti Algae" is cultured by many marine aquarists to eliminate nitrates and phosphates from the aquatic biotope. It is absolutely sufficient to harvest a handful of algae from time to time to maintain the biological balance in an aquarium – an economical and easy alternative to many chemicals or resins.
Naja Grass, Najas guadalupensis, can be grown to purify freshwater systems,
such as cichlid biotopes.
TUNZE® MAR 3181 can be placed in any filter basin or next to the aquarium without external filter technology.
The water circulation in the reactor ensures the rotation of the algae culture and thus reduces the number of light sources accompanied by strong plant growth. However, additional light sources can be added to the device as needed.

Scope of delivery:
• Reactor
• LED eco chic refugium 8831 9 W
• Circulation pump Comline® Pump 2500 electronic
• Turbelle® Controller basic 7090.200
• Silicone hoses

3181.000#01.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 22nd, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 23rd, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

**PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REACTORS ARE NEW SO THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A WAITING PERIOD TO HAVE THE PRIZE DELIVERED TO THE WINNER.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already sent my postcard out so I can't snap a picture of it. But that's ok. I'm just happy to put a smile on a childs face :)

Ditto! Although maybe I'll send another! ;)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1516.JPG

Had these made a few years back thought William might get a kick out of the old style postcard..already addressed and stamped

Hey awesome please show the address on the back!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1518.JPG

Didn't feel like getting dox'd today so covered over my cell phone number and website. Took post it back off to mail..doubt William is an identity thief :)

I have internet x-ray vision and now have all your info! :p

Back