OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some stuff from amazon today; Surge protector, and 90 degree outlet adapters. does anyone have suggestions for a budget light? I want to get the tank done and 150 for a kessil a80 and gooseneck mount is going to take awhile

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the kessil it will be here on the 23rd

eatyourpeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to seeing how your tank develops! I do not have a tropical setup, so my light is a planted Fluval 2.0 because I have a lot of macros.

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to seeing how your tank develops! I do not have a tropical setup, so my light is a planted Fluval 2.0 because I have a lot of macros.
you have the puget sound biotope right? are you on the aquarium co-op forum?

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I got a duncan at aquashella. I will be going to the fish store soon to get some more saltwater, and rodi water for the auto top off, and some copepods/liverock

can bulk reef supply diy screen tops be cut to the right size?

eatyourpeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh… pics?

I just mixed saltwater for the first time yesterday. I am trying to get ready for winter when the path to the ocean gets icy and treacherous.

I do not know about BRS tops, but they are really nice there and I bet you can ask them for advice.

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh… pics?

I just mixed saltwater for the first time yesterday. I am trying to get ready for winter when the path to the ocean gets icy and treacherous.

I do not know about BRS tops, but they are really nice there and I bet you can ask them for advice.
I was going to try and mix saltwater but for my tank size buying saltwater isn't expensive and it's another excuse to go to the fish store
IMG_7614.JPG

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update the duncan isn't doing good I think it isn't doing well because the tank went to long without a waterchange, and I couldn't get rodi so I was using ro for top off. but I should have more freetime now so hopefully the tank can start doing better again.

also I got some orange zoas yesterday, how long do they normally take to adjust?

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the zoanthid is doing better still not good though. it is hard to keep parameter stable with just waterchanges I might start kalkwasser or 2 part.

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided with the amount of time I have I am going to wait for a larger tank to keep the more interesting fish. I will be adding a clownfish soon

Back