Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WWC GIVEAWAY CORAL SUB.jpg

We're excited to announce that World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 3 winners will win a 3 Month Enthusiast Silver Coral Subscription! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service and now you can subscribe to a shipment of monthly corals!

**PLEASE NOTE that if you have already purchased a coral club subscription or plan on purchasing one before this contest ends and you WIN you will receive a credit for a 3 month silver subscription to your account. So don't wait, join now!

HOW TO ENTER:

YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY: Go to the WWC Coral Club Page HERE and post back in this thread what you like about the new Coral Club and which subscription level interests you the most!

Bonus #1 Facebook Challenge

Bonus #2 Instagram Challenge

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed the Bonus Facebook Challenge, Instagram Challenge and Supporting Member Entry then you will have a total 4 posts in this thread including the Official Entry Post. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

THE PRIZE:

THREE yes 3 lucky winners, who has met all the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a 3 Month Silver Coral Club Subscription!

Untitled-3.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing these awesome prizes!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg

Entries accepted through August 19, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on August 20, 2018. At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY:

I like the fact that you can pick 3 different types of corals that you want for your tank (so they can provide you with what you want).

I'm not super picky, so the Enthusiast pack would work great for me, and it's cool you get some freebies as well as 10% off anything on the site!

First post...nice!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry:

i really like thats its free ovdrnight shipping not to mention hiw colorful the corals are from WWC

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY:

I like how order can be combined for breaks on shipping. Ebay, online orders, and monthly subscriptions all in one!

I of course would love the Highroller pack but my budget will only allow the enthusiast for a couple months to start.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already plan to sign up for gold card .

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY

Best part you get coral every month. I would choose Enthusiast Silver level where it would be very affordable for me and I wouldn't get too many corals each month. Another good feature of the club is the promo stuff: hats, T-shirts, etc. Did I mention free shipping?

Eastlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of the random selections, it makes it feel a little more like opening up something on Christmas and not knowing what you're getting. Of course I'd be interested in the high roller pack but the enthusiast pack probably fits better in my month to month budget.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club allows someone just starting in sps tonrealycget their feet wet and add to their collection each month without having to go out and make purchases each month. They come to you!

schaNYC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so much better than a wine club! new corals to keep tank interesting on a regular schedule, free overnight shipping with gold level!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Entry: I can see myself with the gold level subscription option, because who doesn't love free shipping?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back