Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

SuperSean15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY:
I love how it gives a chance for beginners like myself to achieve a dream of having WWC corals in my tank at a affordable rate
the enthusiast sounds like the best option for me :)

Mele__Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY:

I love it because it just makes it more exciting not knowing what awesome pieces your going to get from the best of the best!!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also like the fact that they pick my Corals as I have come to the conclusion I stink at picking Corals

mollies123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC GIVEAWAY CORAL SUB.jpg

We're excited to announce that World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 3 winners will win a 3 Month Enthusiast Silver Coral Subscription! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service and now you can subscribe to a shipment of monthly corals!

**PLEASE NOTE that if you have already purchased a coral club subscription or plan on purchasing one before this contest ends and you WIN you will receive a credit for a 3 month silver subscription to your account. So don't wait, join now!

HOW TO ENTER:

YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY: Go to the WWC Coral Club Page HERE and post back in this thread what you like about the new Coral Club and which subscription level interests you the most!
I love the subscription box. This made new hobbyist's life so much easier. It is almost like monthly beauty subscription box or styling box. Who doesnt love surprises especially it is made specifically for you. I love the idea that those are made for your personal tank, it is especially helpful for new reefers.
I would go with enthuthiatics level since I am still new but learn very very fast.

orBonus #1 Facebook Challenge

Bonus #2 Instagram Challenge

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting Member. If you are a supporting member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a supporting member. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed the Bonus Facebook Challenge, Instagram Challenge and Supporting Member Entry then you will have a total 4 posts in this thread including the Official Entry Post. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

THE PRIZE:

THREE yes 3 lucky winners, who has met all the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a 3 Month Silver Coral Club Subscription!

Untitled-3.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing these awesome prizes!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg

Entries accepted through August 19, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on August 20, 2018. At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

mollies123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the subscription box. This made new hobbyist's life so much easier. It is almost like monthly beauty subscription box or styling box. Who doesnt love surprises especially it is made specifically for you. I love the idea that those are made for your personal tank, it is especially helpful for new reefers.
I would go with enthuthiatics level since I am still new but learn very very fast.

Dmsick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY
What's not to like? I like the value offered with discounted pricing and the addition al 10% discount of other corals.

Tiggy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building a 300 gallon tank and would really love to win the WWC subscription plan!!

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry
I like the thought of getting corals I might not have considered without this. Opens you up to new possibilities of what you might like to have in your tank.

Jeff Evrard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love all the options associated w/ this service, not to mention the mystery of what will arrive each month. I want the Collector or High Roller Level!!!

WannaBSpaghetti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I'm a huge fan of subscription box services. I could see myself being held over very well with the Silver box every 3 months - watching those corals grow and getting their placement just right - rather than picking up 2-3 $40-$60 frags over the course of the month just because.

I think its a fantastic idea, and a great way to get people interested in corals they may not have even thought of keeping before!

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1: Gold, Free Shipping, seems best value. Trust WWC to pick some goodies

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back