• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

THEILING ROLLERMAT COMPACT I with EXTRA ROLL of ROLLERMAT FLEECE

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Rollermat was purchased 12/26/19 and never used because it did not fit in the sump of my Red Sea Reefer 170 (40G tank). I opened the box just to look at the Rollermat and to take the photos below. I did a lot of research before buying this brand and concluded that this is probably the best one out there for it's tank size.

WARRANTY is good for 1 year from 12/26/19.

Current price at BRS for these items: $259.99 (Rollermat) + $23.79 (Extra Roll) = $283.78 (+ tax + shipping?)

MY PRICE: $195.00 This is a savings of $88.70 or 31.3% (not considering what you would pay for tax and shipping)

CONTACT ME with zip code FOR SHIPPING PRICE; Insured-- (shipping from N.J.; shipping within NJ is $25)

Rollermat.jpg Rollermat.2.jpg Rollermat.1.jpg Rollermat.e.jpg Rollermat.d.jpg Rollermat.b.jpg Rollermat.c.jpg

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may need this more for my bathroom than my sump. . .anything that resembles TP is fair game at this point.

( Pardon the joke - good luck with your sale :) )
I did consider hanging on to that extra roll of fleece for emergencies.....but helping a reef tank seems so much more noble! :D

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to write in title...………...NEW in BOX !! (8 mo Warranty)

Damaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Rollermat was purchased 12/26/19 and never used because it did not fit in the sump of my Red Sea Reefer 170 (40G tank). I opened the box just to look at the Rollermat and to take the photos below. I did a lot of research before buying this brand and concluded that this is probably the best one out there for it's tank size.

WARRANTY is good for 1 year from 12/26/19.

Current price at BRS for these items: $259.99 (Rollermat) + $23.79 (Extra Roll) = $283.78 (+ tax + shipping?)

MY PRICE: $195.00 This is a savings of $88.70 or 31.3% (not considering what you would pay for tax and shipping)

CONTACT ME with zip code FOR SHIPPING PRICE; Insured-- (shipping from N.J.; shipping within NJ is $25)

Rollermat.jpg Rollermat.2.jpg Rollermat.1.jpg Rollermat.e.jpg Rollermat.d.jpg Rollermat.b.jpg Rollermat.c.jpg
is this item still available?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back