There are many like it, but this one is mine. (40B)

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops... now I see you have filled the gap in between your tank and fireplace. That’s what I get for skipping ahead. Sorry!

OP
OP
link81

link81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an absolutely true story: I had three firefish for a long time. Then suddenly, one disappeared two weeks ago. I couldn't find the body, but I figured the cuc took care of him quickly. Yesterday, I went to feed the fish and I suddenly had three firefish again and everyone looks healthy. I have no idea why he disappeared for awhile or where he hid. I'm hoping he went on a Caribbean vacation somewhere and just returned home. So because of this, I'm hoping your firefish is doing the same thing.

I hope the same, he actually hides in a hole that the pistol dug out, i thought for a while that i had a FF/Pistol pairing. so who knows, but he usually is out most of the day, and a little piggy at dinnertime.

A little cabinet for your future apex will fit nicely there!
image.jpg

Please excuse the blue lights and the mess. You get the idea!

Ha, yup, i already have one. I'll try and take a picture of the apex wall, but its already mounted on the right side of the left cabinet. The display is mounted on the inside of the skinny door. I finally have my doors and trim cut, so it time to finish the final painting.

OP
OP
link81

link81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check your overflow and refugium/sump. Lots of my fish have gone that route.
It's possible, but doubtful the way my overflow is set up. he's to big to fit through the screen i have for the syphon. I find the orange clown in there about once a week though lol.

OP
OP
link81

link81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. much has changed since I started this.
we re-did the entire floor, forcing the tank to move downstairs. also, Covid happened, so my office went downstairs.
tank has been running with hardly any attention other then rarely checking parameters And filling the afs. Aside from an algae infestation everyone is super happy. Hopefully moving the tank back upstairs this weekend
this tank hasn’t had a water change in years.
auto dose, feed, lights and flow has been on the same schedule since pre-Covid.

Attachments

• E27367B9-863F-4C03-82DC-9F38A304C07E.jpeg
    E27367B9-863F-4C03-82DC-9F38A304C07E.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 21

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 155 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.6%
Back