There is "Snow" Better Hobby Than Reefing

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how are my comrades in the Northeast U.S. doing? Anyone using a generator? How about digging out of the front driveway to head to work today? I'm sure the kids are excited about a snow day. I hope everyone is safe. In the meantime, for those of us who live in the warmer climates, here is a photo of Snow Storm clowns -- just so we can be included in the fun.
1575290796133.png

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how are my comrades in the Northeast U.S. doing? Anyone using a generator? How about digging out of the front driveway to head to work today? I'm sure the kids are excited about a snow day. I hope everyone is safe. In the meantime, for those of us who live in the warmer climates, here is a photo of Snow Storm clowns -- just so we can be included in the fun.
1575290796133.png

Talking about clownfish, I think i'm going to buy a pair of bullet hole clowns. Or how i like to refer to them, Chicago Clowns.;Smuggrin
RadicalBullethole_900x.jpg

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking about clownfish, I think i'm going to buy a pair of bullet hole clowns. Or how i like to refer to them, Chicago Clowns.;Smuggrin
RadicalBullethole_900x.jpg
When you buy them, you absolutely need to take pictures and post them. These are lovely.

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they originally said 8 to 12 inches total , and we got a foot just last night . I guess another 5 inches or so through tomorrow morning. Finally setting up my dos today though lol
Yikes! It will be fun to snowmobile in though. :)

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck no! he sits at the front of the glass egging me on. The second I put my hand in its on.
LOL! My clowns attack the rings on my hands whenever I add a sheet onto a veggie clip or clean/arrange the tank. Apparently the gold makes them edgy.

U

User1

View Badges
1575290796133.png

I'm in Northern California and winter is now rolling in. Mostly wind and rain. Not much snow in the greater Sacramento / Folsom area. We do have a snowman out front through for the Holidays. He is a bit angry at us though because we took away his pipe this year. He mumbled something about heading down the street and hanging out with the other snowmen and women because the rules are looser there. Not sure what sort of shenanigans are allowed at that house but so be it :D

My clowns are the traditional, or maybe not traditional, black and white percula's or whatever they are. I honestly forget. Hope you and yours are having a great Monday.

1575300549807.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%

Back