OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will likely be heading out to Peoria soon....
no snow yet here in Ohio, thank goodness
corey
My brother lives in Cleveland and we were worried about him flying during the storm when he returned from Thanksgiving down here. We were worried about rerouting -- not that there would be a crash and it would be made into some Hollywood movie. ;)
Come on down! The weather is nice down here. I haven't had to shovel snow for fifteen years and my husband was talking about grilling hamburgers tonight. :)

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is exactly what we do. We also head up to the mountains to cool off in the summer. Flagstaff may be one of my favorite Arizona towns. :)

That's what I did almost every weekend when I lived in Phoenix...head to the hills! I have friends in Pinetop and my Dad is in Sierra Vista. I haven't been down there for several years. I like going down in March/April...rainy mud season in New England and pleasant in Arizona.

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I did almost every weekend when I lived in Phoenix...head to the hills! I have friends inMy Pinetop and my Dad is in Sierra Vista. I haven't been down there for several years. I like going down in March/April...rainy mud season in New England and pleasant in Arizona.
That is my favorite time of year here. All the cactus flowers and citrus trees are blooming. I step outside my front door and smell lemon blossoms. :)

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had a winter warning and opened up the shelters last night because it was going to get down to 45 here in South Florida...lol

Back in the late 1970's, I remember it snowed in Brooksville, Fla. before Halloween...barely enough for a snowball.

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the late 1970's, I remember it snowed in Brooksville, Fla. before Halloween...barely enough for a snowball.
My roomates and I planned a party in our apartment on Halloween night. This was in Minnesota and that was the night that 33" of snow was dumped on us. Everyone still powered through the storm to come to the party. (Hey... we were in college. ;) ) And everyone ended up trapped for the weekend until the snow was cleared. Good times. :p

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it's only snowed once here in Broward, in 1977. I wasn't down here yet but I heard about it every winter from my late wife. She was sick and her grandmother wouldn't let her get out of bed to look at it. She had never seen snow her whole life.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back