therman's 12 year old SPS system...top down shot, starting to enjoy this tank again

Bugsy_Barboza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at your post selling frags and you seem to have a ton of great stuff. I was thinking about this post. And just wondering, can you get some more pictures?!? You said 6 tanks? Im just trying to imagine this in my head. I will deff be buying from you in the future.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the tank. Bummer on the clam that thing was awesome!! I lost a big one myself recently, but when I say big it was just a baby to yours!

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank. I've seen those photon v2s on a couple prop systems and have been considering getting them for mine. I love my t5 and mh combos but heat, energy and bulb costs have me thinking about switching things up as i expand.

mrsandman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job Tim! Nice to see an old school reefer still in the game. You’ve come full circle on a really large circle! :)

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mama like. The BC skinny love on the 24k lepto is a sweet combo. I just mounted a bc houdini over a cc tangerine juice lepto and hope to achieve a similar result (although pink/purple not blue on the acro). Yellow/gold leptos are incredibly vibrant and striking, one of the most underrated corals imo.

Just saw this comment and couldn't agree more. There is nothing else close to the color of a yellow Leptoseris in the aquarium trade. I do have a nice yellow Psammocora that I'm working on, seems much slower growing though.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Going to start using this thread as a photo repository on R2R :)

Seems like some corals are hard to find good images of, and I do my best to grow things out into colonies in my system to see how they turn out. I also love how forums are a searchable repository for info for future hobbyists...as other social media fails miserably at this!

Let's start with RR Pink Cadillac! Honestly this is going to be a legacy coral in the hobby...gorgeous color, hardy fast growth, and amazing form. I think it is underrated :)
P7171199.jpg

Last edited:
Back