These people are pro’s the coral

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

itisjp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked up everyone’s rating on you guys before I ordered. The reviews were great so I ordered around 30 corals from Aqua SD and you delivered above and beyond my expectations. I can’t say enough good things about your operation. I made a mistake ordered the wrong shipping day and you changed to what I needed no questions ask. I live about as far away as you can get in the US as possible... they are in San Diego... I am in North Carolina. Opposite coast and everything opened up and looks great after I acclimated them and dipped them. I will say this is the only time I have ever dipped anything from vendors and not seen anything in the dip container. That is exctally what I wanted... nothing but what I ordered... no hitchhikers just clean corals. If you want a great experience and great customer service do business with these guys. They pulled off a shipment across the US form California to North Carolina without a hitch, In August heat... all the corals and a clam opened up soon as I acclimated them to the tank. This business knows what they are doing and does it well. If you have an opportunity to get corals from Aqua SD I recommend that you do. It was the easiest and best experience I have had getting corals shipped to me.

OP
OP
itisjp

itisjp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also wanted to say they sent me some frags that are larger than some of the corals I have been growing out for 8 months... can’t say enough good things about you !!!

Devin McBride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm out in NC as well, and had a very similar experience, only lost one acro from stress of shipping. Customer service is too notch and fresh sizes were great!

adam finley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally agree. Aqua SD IMO is the best. I live in Missouri and have bought corals myself or with my father in law about a half dozen times and have never been disappointed. They have the best pricing and they always arrive alive. Plus I love the way they have their live sales set up. Click on what you want and if available it’s yours. I personally don’t like the sales where you wait for something to pop up then everyone has to scramble to get it before the other people because it’s really frustrating. I don’t want to spend 10 hrs fighting to get 3 corals if I’m lucky. Aqua SD does everything right when it comes to selling coral.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back